Painting Racing FJ62 ----- Any ideas please? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.perumotorsport.com
Please, we are looking for the new look of our FJ62 for the races of this year... please post the best ideas you have, as designers, we are good mecanics (in spanish sounds good):D

ESPIRAL_094.jpg

Thx

I thought this might be a joke, and I was prepared to answer with some chevy style racing stripes and maybe some flames....

But it looks like you're really racing that thing. Now I'm going to have to think about it.

One of the south american guys competes with his and it looked pretty good. I remember seeing pictures of it with dual shocks and it caught serious air. I'd search for that one. Surely someone knows more about which one I'm referencing and can point you in the right direction.

For me personnally, I would go old school. Research early baja paint jobs, it will match the body style well.

baja pics

1983 Baja 1000 Photos! Off Road Action

A link to 1000 baja pictures (or so it claims) might be good for inspiration. Another idea, there are teams running tundra's and FJ cruisers in baja style races, might wanna search for some of those and keep it lookin toyota

One of the south american guys competes with his and it looked pretty good. I remember seeing pictures of it with dual shocks and it caught serious air. I'd search for that one. Surely someone knows more about which one I'm referencing and can point you in the right direction.

For me personnally, I would go old school. Research early baja paint jobs, it will match the body style well.

We are the south american guys, and this is "Paulina" the Fluying FJ62... now we want to paint it to have the racing look...

n844095396_3943916_8305.jpg

Eva

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2349/2377022047_54162f5654_b.jpg

I would not have believed if you had not posted pics...
The phrase "Racing FJ62" does not translate well to english..
But, how about, a re-creation of the two-tone paint scheme remininscent of th Ol' FJ55? with a flat-black anti-glare hood? Maybe the rare orange/white "Fudgesicle" paint scheme?

Man, that must have hurt when you came down!

we are...

:bang: DURO 4X4 :bang: (Hard 4x4 in english)

we travel 4000Km from the capital of Peru, to Tarapoto (the rain forest) race and return without any problem....

FJ62 > FJ60

:flipoff2:

Paint it pink and weld a curly tail on the rear...:ban:

Great, I referenced you to yourself... :)

FJ62 > FJ60

:flipoff2:

Paint it pink and weld a curly tail on the rear...:ban:

Sorry my english is very bad, I dont understand the joke...

this is an FJ62 with circle eyes, original...:flipoff2:

They are joking that you should paint it pink like a pig and put a curly tail on the back of it.

Yes, just a joke... sorry I have no valuable feedback at this time. Love the airborn shot though!

paint it orange :steer:

Eighties Toyota Corp sponsor racing scheme 3 stripes yellow, orange, red on a white truck. That way all the stickers with with backgrounds will sit well on the white body and make them all look die-cut. I will photoshop it and post.

race60l.jpg

By trapper50cal, shot with DiMAGE S404 at 2009-03-19

and it would even look nicer with your white rims

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom