Painting done (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After I repainted my Land Cruiser I decided to put the unit markings on it. I’m gonna go back-and-forth between 2/32nd and 2/9, same unit one was deactivated when FT ORD went Light and made into 2/9 , and in all honesty I really didn’t remember the right order but I kind of figured it was battalion ,division then unit ,then vehicle number, I even did the tire pressure numbers on the side. DAMN RIGHT I used current issue MILITARY TAN PAINT.

lc1.jpg

lc2.jpg

lc3.jpg

lc4.jpg

lc5.jpg

Looks like a weekend of mudding to me. Warlord SandCruiser?

Great color... but there’s a lot of it. I agree with @Kabanstva , maybe some black (armor, roof rack, Toyota badges...) to get away from the taxi paint process (tape the windows and tires and spray) look.

What has always pissed me off when I had my FJ 80s you weren’t able to get a diesel factory one in this country ... I tried !!! and the other thing that really pissed me off is that every time we go to visit my wife’s parents in international Falls ,Minnesota most Americans across the border ito Canada to go to the Walmart or do major shopping and years ago I met a guy that has a 105, a diesel 105 !!! a couple of times we went trailing together but he go places that I wouldn’t dare take a 100 too. That’s why am seriously thinking about going back to an 80s series and getting a diesel engine in Canada for it. Because the American version of the Land Cruiser is definitely just a station wagon with big wheels .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom