Paint tow hooks? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deleted. I’m late to the party.

Lots of good points being made in this thread. I never thought about it before, but I feel like half the questions in the entire 80 series tech section can be answered automatically if you just consider whether your hat has either a curved or flat bill :hmm:
haha, so what kind of hat do you think I wear?

haha, so what kind of hat do you think I wear?
Hmmmm..

>after market wheels
>red tow hooks
>lots of lights

But your lights are mostly round, not rectangular or in bar formation. That + the fact that you seem pretty down to earth makes me lean to believe you are the exception not the rule - I'm going curved bill. However, I am also willing to bet you have some of those 'middle ground' hats where the front panels are heightened and sort of exaggerated like all flat bill hats but the bill somehow has an ever so slight curve to it.

Hmmmm..

>after market wheels
>red tow hooks
>lots of lights

But your lights are mostly round, not rectangular or in bar formation. That + the fact that you seem pretty down to earth makes me lean to believe you are the exception not the rule - I'm going curved bill. However, I am also willing to bet you have some of those 'middle ground' hats where the front panels are heightened and sort of exaggerated like all flat bill hats but the bill somehow has an ever so slight curve to it.
LOL!

Even worse are the folks who drive around with a red shackle dangling from every recovery point.

"Look at me, I go offroad"
I'm not a fan. Sure sign that the vehicle never leaves the pavement.

Wait a second...
48976098917_c8f18b6184_h.jpg

Ok wait, closer...
48976098917_c8f18b6184_h (1).jpg

Enhance, just a little more...

48976098917_c8f18b6184_h (2).jpg

Yep. Ever so slight curve, middle ground anomaly hat confirmed.

What kind of hat do I get for, pine woods pinstripes, 2 scoops of body damage, and spray painted gold wheels?

57882B79-8B61-4248-B9E0-CE435399981B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom