Paint Shops in the Seattle area for mid-tier work (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2000cruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
I'd like to start talking to a some paint shops to start planning a repaint later this year. I've recently moved to the Seattle area and have a pretty small local network, so here I am reaching out for some people/shops anyone here can recommend.

My goal is to not go with a full blown top tier paint job but somewhere in the middle (other than MAACO).

Thank you in advance :)

Hey there @2000cruiser, welcome to Seattle!

I moved here less than a year ago as well. If you haven't done so already, join seattlecruiserheads either on Facebook or reach out to @torfab so he can get you signed up to the Google group. You may have better success there. However, when I've spoken to some of the guys during the meetups, they mentioned that no one in the area wants to do a full body repaint for less than $10K.

Please share what you find out as I'm potentially in a similar situation with a recently-acquired 80

Awesome thanks! Yes Torfab did an amazing job on my build and have been my go to- thanks for the tip! I actually got 2 quotes for around $3500-$4k from Maaco and North Shore auto. Both will be sanding, removing all dents, complete delete of the top rack rails (remove my plugs) and multi stage. However that will not include inside doors and engine bay. Perhaps they are my best bet :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom