Paint shop in North Dallas area? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a good paint shop in the north Dallas area (Lewisville, Flower Mound, Denton) to paint a new fender and front bumper cover to match my 12 yr old Cruiser. I'm doing the install myself. Just needing the paint work done.

I'm not looking for cheap, but a shop that will do top quality work to match the original paint finish. Service King and Caliber suck, BTW.

I want to keep this old girl looking good!

here's what I would do: In my experience, the quality of auto repair or auto work in general diminishes as you go further North in Dallas. I don't have a specific place in mind, but i would call the BaerTrax guys that operate off Harry Hines and ask where they would take a vehicle. Ask them for who they recommend near them. you can also call KarsRKewl in Arlington, they do serious restoration work and will easily have a good recommendation. They were restoring a Bentley last week when I took my LC in. And it looked great.

It's tough to get auto work done in North Dallas. The arrangement for the 6k Toyota employees is that they get free service at all the dealers, so the dealerships are making bank in that part of town and no one wants to be a 2nd market player with that much money being tossed around.

I agree. I recently had my son's car repaired for hail damage which involved a new hood painted to match. It was a metallic blue which is tough to match. DFW Storm Solutions did a perfect paint job on the hood that matches the rest of the car perfectly.

They are located off of SW highway in Dallas. I'm thinking of contacting them to see what they charge for the paint work on my Cruiser parts.

Good idea on Baertrax. I'll give them a shout. I wish I had the $$ to have them do a lift and steel bumpers on my cruiser. Maybe someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom