PAINT PROJECT-best idea to prep. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kkt

Threads
I am finally finishing my FJ-40.
Disassembled and ready for sanding and paint. But an interesting twist.
I am thinking of getting my truck or at least some parts vapor blasted. A guy in Chattanooga has a mobile unit he charges a minimum and an hourly rate. To blast a whole truck is 1200 to 1500 but I don't need my whole truck done. His equipment is state of the art on a 20 foot trailer comes to the location and a few hours later your truck is back to bare metal.
If I could line up several jobs for him in Atlanta area or North Georgia then everyone could save money.
Here is the process but the Chattanooga guy has industrial equipment.

Anyone need this type of work done? If we could get a group together we could all save lots of money and time on our projects
I am trying to finsish my project by the end of April so contact me if you are interested.

Keil Thompson
404-642-1207

Last edited:
I am finally finishing my FJ-40.
Disassembled and ready for sanding and paint. But an interesting twist.
I am thinking of getting my truck or at least some parts vapor blasted. A guy in Chattanooga has a mobile unit he charges a minimum and an hourly rate. To blast a whole truck is 1200 to 1500 but I don't need my whole truck done. His equipment is state of the art on a 20 foot trailer comes to the location and a few hours later your truck is back to bare metal.
If I could line up several jobs for him in Atlanta area or North Georgia then everyone could save money.
Here is the process but the Chattanooga guy has industrial equipment.

Anyone need this type of work done? If we could get a group together we could all save lots of money and time on our projects
I am trying to finsish my project by the end of April so contact me if you are interested.

Keil Thompson
404-642-1207

DOES ANYONE READ THESE POSTS????

I would say most people reads them.
I would also say if no one has replied to the post, then most likely they are not interested.
But I can only speak for me not for everyone else.
As far as blasting is concern, what little I do or have done, I just do it myself.

I for one appreciate the time it took you to create your post and attach a video of someone other than the guy in Chattanooga Vapor Blasting.
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom