Paint job idea. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello!

I´m going to paint my cruiser soon. So I thought I could to something different to it. "camaro stripes" is my idea. Did a crappy paint picture.
Something like this.(Took a picture from a fellow mud member hope he/she doesnt mind)What to you think? Or has someone done anything like this before?

Looks like a Dodge paint scheme.

rumblebee.jpg

I agree.

I like painting the area behind the front wheel arch to the back in front of the tail-light.

Ok "dodge stripes" it is. Was thinking about Charger but thought it was Camaro :eek:.

My second idea is not to paint it but do it as a sticker. So if I dont like it I can remove it.

Yeah, that would be easy to have made in vinyl,
and then would come right off if you hated it.

Cheaper and easier, too!

t

i like it.

Was messin with putting a stripe on with a circular TEQ symbol in there, went as far as to have them made up.
Don't know if i will use them, however i would narrow yours up a bit, to say 7 inches, and end it at the roof line.
Just sayin, will look good anyways.

... i would narrow yours up a bit, to say 7 inches, and end it at the roof line.
Just sayin, will look good anyways.

Its just a sketch no measuring done. Did it just to get a visual picture.
My idea was to include a roof too. Thought if to end it at the roof line then it would look like half done.

Will see if I´ll get to that. Just wanted your opinion and hoped if anybody had done this before.

Another problem is will it look good with my color.
Thats my cruiser before bodywork
imgp1192k.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom