Paint color options? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok then, it looked more green in the Color Chart but that makes sence now. Thanks for clarifying that.

ya riverrock has a SLIGHT color to it.

This is riverrock
mudsilt.jpg
DSCN1078.jpg

This is interesting....

Just checked the color code on my 2000, it's 1C3 (Riverrock Green Mica).

I've never EVER seen any green or thought for a fraction of a second that I owned a green Cruiser.

There was:

Natural White
Imperial Jade (Dark Green)
Champaign Pearl (Silver, with a hint of gold)
Thundercloud Silver (True Silver on 2001 and 2002 Land Cruisers
Atlantis Blue Mica (Dark Blue)
Riverrock Green Mica (Dark Grey with green in the paint)
Black
Black Garnet Pearl (A wine red)

There was also a copperish color, a few members have it, not sure the factory color.

If I am missing a few, sorry, add to em

I'm finding a discrepancy with the 1998 to 2002 models. According to the color charts listed below I don't see a gray or silver for the Pre 2003 models but I swear I’ve come across both colors in my search for a 100 series and all have ranged from 1998 to 2002 in both the LC and LX's. Is this chart accurate?

Toyota Reference - Information and Specs for all USA Toyota, Lexus and Scion Cars

Figured I'd add some class to the place; last pic in the bronze desert metallic. Post up yours!

This is interesting....

Just checked the color code on my 2000, it's 1C3 (Riverrock Green Mica).

I've never EVER seen any green or thought for a fraction of a second that I owned a green Cruiser.

It's green... Get it out in the early morning or late afternoon sun. I love mine. Now if I had the money to do something with it...

This is so strange... I too have a River Rock Green Mica, but for all 13 years I've owned it I've always called it green. I guess mine just had a little more green in the paint?

My '02 has "bush-striped" white. Sort of natural, I guess.

just dont buy Smoky Topaz Mica.......thats what color our 99 LX470 WAS when we bought it, then 2 years latter....the paint or clear coat went bad, it looks like s spotted pony(from the hood back).

I guess there was a recall, but heck it was 7 years old with 120K when we got it.

Bugs the heck out of me....but the wife could care less(its hers) I keep threatening to rattle can it flat dark earth :)

Well since the wife cares, call and complain to corporate! They paid for mine to get repainted.

how long ago was that? I sure would just figured it 14 years old...

Well since the wife cares, call and complain to corporate! They paid for mine to get repainted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom