Paint Codes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.yankeetoys.org
Saw this in the 45 section. Some of these colors should be close to the 25's also. If anyone has specific color codes for 25's, I'm looking for the dark metallic green for a 1959 FJ25.

searchpic.pl

Steve, that T552 looks to be our grey color.

The green is definately not metallic. The '64 Judson Green doesn't have enough blue in it.

Did you say you got some '59 Toyota chips? :D

foxfab said:
Steve, that T552 looks to be our grey color.

Then again, I think I might've mentioned that when I pulled off my clutch MC, the residual brake fluid took me down another layer to what kinda looks like that Judson Green. And who knows . . . . it might be candy apple red under that. :rolleyes:

Alrighty,

I took some '59 green, non metallic, paint samples that Cruiser_Nerd had down to the local paint shop. Low and behold, we have a winner!!!

Dupont GS380 single stage is a stock color and is exact to the eye.

Once I get some laid down, I'll snap some pics.

If the paint is a good match, are you going to be painting the whole thing, Mike? I mean, the whole thing (body, frame, wheels, bumpers, etc.) like stock??

Let's see Mike's is green, Steve your's was green, All three of Jim's were green at one time. Wouldn't it just be easier for you guys to just have a group buy on paint and fill a pool then dip them. Then just repaint the few parts that shouldn't be green :rolleyes:

So Jim do you have any paint samples of Toyota gray paint from 1960? I don't think there's enough of the gray one's around for a group buy :rolleyes: Maybe white ones, seems to be a lot of white ones in AZ. All four from the area I found were white orginally. Probably something to do with the desert and the heat :confused:

John

I thought that white one was the original paint. The grey one I have is still grey. The body paint isn't to bad. Would keep it just the way it is except for the floor is rusted. The frame, bumperretes, bows, doors, pintle hook, seat frames all still original grey. I was hoping to find the original color without taking the hood to the paint store. So Mike what color is your's going to be someday?

John

What colors were FJ25's availiable in? I know of gray,white, red. I have to pick a color soon and I don;t want any of those colors, Thanks, John

pardion said:
What colors were FJ25's availiable in? I know of gray,white, red. I have to pick a color soon and I don;t want any of those colors, Thanks, John
Thanks mike, black or green. I'm trying to go back in time and find out --What colors were FJ 25's painted? should be short sweet and to the point. I e=mailed Toyota Corp. and have bigwigs at PPG checking also. I want to paint my 25 a stock period color, if possible. Thanks John Pardi 1960/FJ25 Softop, Countdown April 1st. 2006, on and off the road.

This is the paint code for the green sample I found. I should have a working picture sample in the next week :D

foxfab said:
Alrighty,

I took some '59 green, non metallic, paint samples that Cruiser_Nerd had down to the local paint shop. Low and behold, we have a winner!!!

Dupont GS380 single stage is a stock color and is exact to the eye.

Once I get some laid down, I'll snap some pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom