Paint code (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, I have a 2000MY euro spec 100 series (I believe originally from germany), I cannot find a paint code anywhere on it. The vin tag (with weights etc) is under the hood area, and there are no other specific tags in the driver's door jamb or any other door area for that matter. The colour is like a forest green - I'm trying to find the original paint code that it might be. Any ideas?

Could be Imperial Jade Mica (6Q7) or Riverock Green Metallic Mica (1C3). Got a pic? That could help! If it looks really green, it's probably 6Q7... Would this happen to be a diesel that was just bought/sold in the lower mainland?

Riverock Green Metallic Mica (1C3) is an awesome color, but it looks dark gray (with green flake, in the right light).

Could be Imperial Jade Mica (6Q7) or Riverock Green Metallic Mica (1C3). Got a pic? That could help! If it looks really green, it's probably 6Q7... Would this happen to be a diesel that was just bought/sold in the lower mainland?
Yes sir it is :) It needs a little bit of work - we'll see how far I get with it lol :) I believe the previous owner put up a few pictures earlier. It is notably quite green, like a dark forest green similar to the 3rd gen 4runners

Hm, when I google that colour (1C3) that seems very gray. Mine is far more of a deep green than that. I can't see it being 1C3. I think it is the 6Q7 after all :). Hopefully it is! Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom