Paint code for stock wheels for FJ45?

Since we are on the subject of paint codes. What is it for stock wheels for a FJ45?

Pimp, where do you find this information?

Thanks,

Brian

Landpimp

GOLD Star

some kinda gray ;) I really don't know if I have ever seen a OEM paint code for the wheels.

AZkick-n40 said:
Since we are on the subject of paint codes. What is it for stock wheels for a FJ45?

Pimp, where do you find this information?

Thanks,

Brian

Very interesting.... I painted my 74 FJ40 Judson Green. Does anyone know what other years this was an FJ40 color?

Landpimp

GOLD Star

here is the complete set from 69, 40 and 55

wish I had this for the 45 and other years of the 40 but it only showed up in my 69 parts book.....not in any of the other 30 of them :(

I'll take a pic of my books and stuff someday.....prolly equal to a 4 drawer file cabinet

tornadoalleycruiser

SILVER Star

For some reason I thought the old wheels in the 60's were black? I've got 3 rust colored ones in the back yard! No color that I've seen on em tho.. Like normal Pimp.. Amazing stuff you got lying around..

Landpimp

GOLD Star

yes they were, but Brian was asking about a 77......which AFIAK were all grey

tornadoalleycruiser said:
For some reason I thought the old wheels in the 60's were black? I've got 3 rust colored ones in the back yard! No color that I've seen on em tho.. Like normal Pimp.. Amazing stuff you got lying around..

Thanks for the feedback!

Pimp - do take a picture some day. You have quite the collection of FJ's and books. I appreciate your help.

Brian

Top Bottom