Paint code 416(dune beige) Who sells it? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Went to Napa store today, no formula for that code.
Any companies out there with the formula?

Went to Napa store today, no formula for that code.
Any companies out there with the formula?
Try this place: http://www.paintscratch.com/ I'm not sure they will give you their formula though.....:meh:

....I'm not 100% convinced Paintscratch is an exact match for the 416, but it covered my rig's blemishes. And from 5' (+) away, (and dim lighting, or over cast skies, maybe at dusk, in the rain, not to mention being color blind) looks good to me!

FWIW - I've got an order for the 416 touch-up paint at my local Toyota Dealership, and that was placed over 3 months ago. They are aware I still want it, because I ask when I'm in there every so often.

Still no luck. looking to do a repaint so I will need 2 gallons

Any good auto paint shop can match 416. You should have one in town. I just did 464 with no problems.

I walk in to orielys and they can pull up paint codes for any Toyota color i ask. Ive never seen a stock fashion green but it looks close enough to me. (Omni/Dupont)

Napa pulled a replacement for that paint code. Exact paint color, just a different formula. Going to pick it up now.

Any good auto paint shop can match 416. You should have one in town. I just did 464 with no problems.
They had the formula for 464 but I already painted a 76 that color. Wanted dune beige this time.

Love it! Exactly what I wanted. Can't wait to lay it down on the 40.
Martin-senour paint code# 53-71107-00-A
I will post up pics after it goes down on the rig.

image.jpg
Ah...the smell of fresh dune beige paint in the afternoon. First coat down.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks. It looks more gray in the can, but when sprayed, the dark beige starts to show through. I'm very happy with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom