Paint & Body Work in Eastern PA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Fellas, being as I've only been in the area a few years, I really don't know my way around the bodyshop / paint scene in Eastern PA. Can anyone recommend a good body shop that doesn't cost a fortune, but isn't "Maaco" either.

I'm looking to have a dent fixed on my rear lift gate, and replace / spray my driver fender... also to that end, anyone have a late model FZJ-80 driver fender (ha).

Eastern pa is a large area. Can you narrow it down some.

Fair enough... I actually live in Philly, so the closer to there, the better. I guess the suggestion is that I'm willing to travel if needed.

We just built a 2400sf shop for a gentleman who sold his professional body shop and retired. He does side work out of the new shop and prefers medium to smaller sized jobs. He’s in Wrightsville so might be a bit far for you but I’d be happy to connect you with him if desired.

I shared his info with @VBRoamer but not sure if he’s used him or not. He has done lots of work for me and my family over the years and is great.

I've met with him and it seems promising. I'm still getting a couple of things organized before I pull the trigger.

@fireball ... where in Wrightsville? I'm considering getting the white cruiser resprayed.

The guy that did the rust repair on the LX is just over the river on 441 in Marietta. He opened a paint and body shop just at the bottom of the hill by the creek.

@VBRoamer ... hit me up if you want to do lunch when you are in Wrightsville. I live 3 mins away from Ben, whom I have never met face to face yet, even though we cross paths at HS soccer games and live in the same small town ... lol.

OK start over, where is this guy, name phone # etc , I have a rust pimple on the drivers side passenger door that's been driving me and my dremel nuts for a few years now. I wanna get it fixed once and for all. PM me. thanks..

McCormick Custom Paintworks in Chester County does nice work. Nick has done a few Land Cruisers already. I spoke to him about getting my hatch repainted.

McCormick Custom Paintworks in Chester County does nice work. Nick has done a few Land Cruisers already. I spoke to him about getting my hatch repainted.

can vouch for him as well. he’s super close to me, and my buddy was roommates with him sons ago.

can vouch for him as well. he’s super close to me, and my buddy was roommates with him sons ago.
Thanks Blair, and thanks for the work on the FJ. I have been trying to get a hold of him, but it looks like the only way to reach him is through Instagram and he is not responding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom