Paint and Body Work (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This shop opened up a few weeks ago and had a 40 out front. I stopped to see what was happening and they were doing a full resto on it and it looked good. Most of the tub was rust so they replaced the floor with straight sheet metal because the owner requested it and they took all body parts off and painted each individually including door handles, hinges , glass etc. Anyway, The shop is off of fm 725 and Schumans Beach Rd and is called Big Dog Customs. I'm gonna take my cruiser to them this week and see what they can do for the repairs I did last year. Their # is -830-237-0623 and ask for Roy. I am in no way affilliated with this shop but finding someone who is already familiar with a 40 and does good body work are hard to find. imho....

ps, they also do body and paint for Wimberly

Kevin

Wimberly should be experts in bondo by now... :D

'Original Miles' ..... hahaha yeah.

Surprisingly enough they canned the shop that was doing their body work and are now using these guys. There was no bondo on this rig. Now their selling techniques, who knows?

Roy and his crew do excellent work.......I just hope it doesn't go to his head and things get out of hand.........;)

Me too. I gotta come visit ya some day. I saw that red rig you guys returned to the owner about 4-5 weeks ago. Nice job...

Yep, you should see the mustang they are working on. I'm gonna get some pics to share.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom