painless wiring harness (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Brand new in the box Painless wiring harness for Bronco/Land Cruiser/Scout. PN # 10107. 12 circuit wiring harness. Everything you need to rewire your cruiser.  Ended up not needing for my project. Paid $369, will sell for $325 shipped.

Wiring harness is in Elk Grove, just outside Sacramento. $300 if you pick up.

Re: MAF & stock rollbar/painless wiring kit/bumper

sale pending on bumper.
Everything else is still available, make offers.
Will sell the Painless kit for $325 shipped,
Roll bars for $80 each (no shipping)

Re: MAF & stock rollbar/painless wiring kit/bumper

Somebody's got to need this stuff. I need to sell to get longfields and finish my SOA/SR. Any reasonable offers considered.

Re: FJ40 stock rollbar & painless wiring harness

new lower prices, see original post.

somebody's got to need this stuff. Resonable offers will be considered.

sale pending on rollbar, still have wiring harness. Somebody must need to rewire their 40. This is a complete replacement kit.

will consider trades for wiring harness.  I need some 35 or 36 X12.5 for a 15 inch rim.  Need to be 75-80%.  BFG MT's, MT/R's, or TSL's will work.  Also would consider a front locker (ARB preferably).  I have an open 4.11 third I would throw in w/ the harness for the locker.

ttt

ttt

If the harness is available what (please) is your rock bottom, out the door, not goin any lower price? I need one in the future, the choice is your's or other parts ( I need other parts now). If your "get it out the door price" makes more sense than buying a harness later I will take it.

Sorry, not meaning to sound cheap, I'm just broke. You know how it is.

Straylight

If you pick up in Sacramneto the price is $300. If I have to ship it the price is $325. I am not willing to let it go for less as I paid $369+ shipping from CCoT.

ttt

Still for sale.
$300- you pick up
$325-shipped

toyboyco- Not sure it will work or not for your application.

isozelmonic- I have somebody in line already, but I will confirm with him. I need 4 tires, but I think shipping from you to me would kill the deal. I have 4 BFG 35x12.5x15's that I am borrowing from my dad right now, but would prefer TSL's or TSL/SX's.

The guy that was interested in the harness backed out, so it is still for sale. Any takers?????

open to trades too. let me know what you have.

ttt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom