SOLD Pahrump, NV: 1990 Hzj 80 LHD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
HZJ 80, Left Hand Drive 5 Speed GX.

1991 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER DIESEL 5 SPEED 4X4 HZJ80 4.2 1HZ ENGINE.

VIN: HZJ800001302.

Texas import VIN: TEX112726

I bought this land cruiser a year ago in Texas drove it back to Nevada and started baselining and fixing all the minor things I wasn’t happy with. I was in hopes of replacing my 97 LX but life happens and this is the first cruiser to go.

Before this truck was imported to the USA, the engine was rebuilt with the fuel system gone through and the head replaced. 16,155 MILES since rebuild. There is around 298,000 km on the chassis. The diesel injection pump was rebuilt by ADDIS (Abilene diesel injection services) in Texas.

The prior work done is, rebuilt the transfer case. New radiator, new ac compressor A/C now blows cold, new clutch, new tires and, wheels, 35X12.50X16 BF Goodrich mud terrain with Mickey Thompson Baja black wheels. New master cylinder and pads and rotors. Axles were rebuilt with new bearings. New 3” old man emu suspension, new safari snorkel, new carpet and, the cloth seats are in good condition. Lots of other minor parts replaced as preventive maintenance.

The bad, this cruiser could use new paint and some minor bodywork. The Tachometer recently stopped working. I have many of the trim bits needed for repaint/refresh. I also have 4, 16-inch steel wheels included with the sale.

This truck runs great. All fluids have been replaced. There is a clean Nevada title in my name.

I am asking 18kobo.

IMG_0502.JPG

IMG_1491.JPG

IMG_1493.JPG

IMG_1495.JPG

hj81-6.jpg

hj81-5.jpg

Thanks I will update you!

It’s pending till this coming Friday as I am out of town,

Damm havent seen this around Pahrump. good luck

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread