Paging Robin F. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LMK, if you're coming to Tuttle this weekend and I'll bring it along and we can haggle over price :D

Robin, ya think ya could help me get a hold a guy from NE that was at the Krawl. He was driving a Jeep that blew the radiator in the rock garden first thing Saturday. I'm look'n for pics of the his tire carrier/stinger on the back of the rig. He said the guy that built it was there too but I didn't get a chance to talk with him.

Thanks Much!

Mike, if you could give me a description of his jeep, I'll see what I can come up with. We keep records of all attendees, so if we can get it narrowed down I can probably get a hold of him.

Chris, any idea what time you'll be there? I'll bring the seat.

As best I remember it was red with 35" - 37" MTR's, big stingers front and back. Good looking rig. We was on the moderate trail with the the blue Cherokee trail lead (I suck with names). There were two or three rigs from Nebraska that were together. Not sure that'll help much but that's about all I cam remember.

Thanks,

RObin bring that seat whenever. I plan on being down Thurs evening and can stash it till Chris arrives.. Rob with the bus will be there before me and he can hold onto it as well. Chris rech won't have much time there jsut a say Hi, pick up the mini and go.. Shannon's got him on a short leash right now.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom