Paging Gary Cretien (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sorry if I misspelled his name, but is Gary C still around over there? I have some questions for him about his 4runner with the Supra engine in it. Can someone please PM me his email address or phone # or something.

Hey Mark,
I can answer a few questions about Gary C's runner. :D
Does it have it's hood open on every run?
YES
Does the wiring catch on fire every second run?
YES
Does it have a leak in the radiator, causeing overheating issues every run?
YES
How long has the leak been there?
For a few years for sure!
Any more questions?
Cheers,
Deny
PS hopefully someone got you his info, because I don't have it up here. PM Steve, he will have it for sure.

Uh, OK..... What ya doing in 4 Skin John? Hangin out in the muskeg? Got your cruiser up there too?

I'll pm you the ph#

here's a bit more true or false trivia for you

question
-Does Garry C. own a Land Cruiser?

answer
-Yes, he does own a Cruiser. No one has seen it for about 5 yrs but he does have one

question
-Will I have my shop finished before Garry's Cruiser is done?

answer
-Yes, I better have it done because we have a huge bet going on it right now. The bet is somewhere in the $10 to 15 dollar range right now

Mud_Guppie said:
answer
-Yes, he does own a Cruiser. No one has seen it for about 5 yrs but he does have one

I've seen it,,twice even. Of course, there was no official documention present to actually say it was his.

FLYINGLOW said:
Uh, OK..... What ya doing in 4 Skin John? Hangin out in the muskeg? Got your cruiser up there too?

Have yet to see the actual muskeg, but there is sure tons of mud around Fort St. John. I am working up here. might end in august, maybe december depends how much work there is for me, right now not looking like much. Yes I do have my cruiser up here, check out the swamp donkey page and you can see some writeups. Got some ss LTB's now, so should be a mud master soon. :D
I got another one,
How often does Gary wreck his junk?
Every time he decides to show up the Jeep guy by trying to drive over the undrivable rock! :flipoff2:
Come on gar, stand up and be heard, I know your out here! (unless you are frantically trying to earn the 15 bucks from steve in order to gas up the old V8 for the trip down to Cruiser Days!) :D
Cheers
Deny

No, you're a rang squire! :flipoff2:
Took you long enough to respond. How's the 40 coming, buddy :D

you cought me camping. my 40, im workin on it. its the only thing in the shop right now. but i just got back to it. its starting out slow .it will pick up.

Hey Garry, sorry I've been at work and then went camping for the weekend in Pt Renfrew.

How is that Supra engine in your runner? What sort of power #s do those engines have? Any low end torque?

Just get that 40 DONE!

hey mark
i like the 5m-ge swap. it was a low dollar project as got the car for 100.bucks
the car was an auto so there was some trip to the wreaker for 5spd. parts.
my donor motor lasted a year in this time i picked up a core 5m and had it rebuilt.
i did do a regrind to the cams for more torque. this is a great swap. but i would do a 7m swap if i did again.

Well, Gar does have at least a FJ40 frame. I saw it a couple of years ago in his back yard. It was in one piece and I recall he might have had a rear axle there too. I predict it will probably be finished in time for the 2010 Olympics.
~Bill

Scalp said:
I predict it will probably be finished in time for the 2010 Olympics.
~Bill

BBUUURRRNNNNN!!!!!! :D

Gar, when you picking up your $$ and beer?
I brought it to Whipsaw to make sure the beer was well shaken for you even

gar said:
hey mark
i like the 5m-ge swap. it was a low dollar project as got the car for 100.bucks
the car was an auto so there was some trip to the wreaker for 5spd. parts.
my donor motor lasted a year in this time i picked up a core 5m and had it rebuilt.
i did do a regrind to the cams for more torque. this is a great swap. but i would do a 7m swap if i did again.

Can you be more specific about the 5m-ge and 5m engines? Are they Supra and Cressida engines? Is there any low end torque and do you have any figures?

Sorry for the late reply, I got home from work on thursday and went to Pt Renfrew that night for the weekend. It's awsome out there. We even got a couple nice fish in the boat. :beer: :beer: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom