Paging Electrical Doctors - Harness Connector Repair Needed (Door) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lp2k

Had a couple of drinks.. saw a couple of things
Threads
Hey all- so I am reviewing my harness I bought and sure enough, 2 connectors got the cut from the person removing it from the vehicle. Now yes, I could cut the other end and do some unethical magic to join the 2 wires, but that is not my style.

The connector in question is the connector that goes to the Door Light Switch 84231-12070, This is the same switch that turns the interior dome light on and off.
I tried to reverse search this but I yielded no results so I am turning to mud.

The connector found on 84231-12070 is the female (or male? I am not looking at it, but I need the other end if that makes sense) I need to know what the connector is for the other side so I can buy 2x of them and make a proper repair. I think I will also need the blade / wire that goes inside of the housing as well to put this harness back to 100% health.

Thanks yall.

1641235637474.png

A3ACD29F-1914-4CA0-A11C-E28B1A1B51D8.jpeg

You should be able to look up the connector number that's stamped on the side that we do have, and then I like to speak with someone at corsa technic who can help find the other side and blade

Can you clarify exactly what’s been cut and what you need? The single pin connector and terminal that mates into the connector affixed to the door courtesy switch? Why two of them?

And then also the terminal to insert into the larger door connector?

Sure- I need the other end that fits into 84231-12070. The wire that attaches to that switch was cut on my main harness. This is the big harness that runs along the driver footwell space from the front all the way to the rear.

90980-10435 Connector Housing
82988-12170 Repair Wire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom