Padre Island Adventure Dec 24th - Dec 29th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey!
We, @mesa man and my family, are planning an adventure from Northern New Mexico down to Padre Island (PINS) December 24th - 29th for some rural camping and beach driving. We have two rigs going at this point, my 1999 100 and our friend's Tacoma. Looking to see if anyone is up for the adventure as it is safer and more fun in a group. We are watching the weather and can adjust dates as needed but my birthday is 12/28 and I would LOVE to be there for my bday camp set and all fun to be had.
We are looking to see if any locals know the fishing scene down there.
We are also looking for any locals who know the area and are willing to show us around as we have never been down there. We are a family of 4, with two teenage boyz 14yo & 15yo. I have done a lot of research and trust we can do this alone but thought I would open this up to the local Mudders.
We will be visiting Jimmy, @CenTXFJ60, on the 23rd then heading down from there.
Let us know if you are interested in joining, even for just a day, or have any information that you'd like to share.
Happy Trails!

IMG_7263(1).JPG

IMG_9050.JPG

Hey!
We, @mesa man and my family, are planning an adventure from Northern New Mexico down to Padre Island (PINS) December 24th - 29th for some rural camping and beach driving. We have two rigs going at this point, my 1999 100 and our friend's Tacoma. Looking to see if anyone is up for the adventure as it is safer and more fun in a group. We are watching the weather and can adjust dates as needed but my birthday is 12/28 and I would LOVE to be there for my bday camp set and all fun to be had.
We are looking to see if any locals know the fishing scene down there.
We are also looking for any locals who know the area and are willing to show us around as we have never been down there. We are a family of 4, with two teenage boyz 14yo & 15yo. I have done a lot of research and trust we can do this alone but thought I would open this up to the local Mudders.
We will be visiting Jimmy, @CenTXFJ60, on the 23rd then heading down from there.
Let us know if you are interested in joining, even for just a day, or have any information that you'd like to share.
Happy Trails!

View attachment 2868921

View attachment 2868922
You may want to cross post this in the Austin group, I know many here take regular trips to PINS. Merry Christmas and have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom