Pacol tubs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone out their replaced a aftermarket full tub on a FJ 40 , if so who supplied it and how did it fit and what was the cost ? I've been on Pacol site out of Florida has anyone every dealt with them.

Ed

Use the search function. Plenty of info on Pacol, including folks having problems with them recently.

If the tubs fit like my fenders did, I would run in the other direction.

Very nice people at Pacol, but i had to return some rear quarter panels that i got because they were built a inch to short. It took a little time but i got my money back.

Me too! Got the run around. First it was raining in Florida and they could not get started on the two front door out side parts until next week. Then I was told it was a three week to ship date job. Week three I called and the welder broke. REALLY?? Week six, Alexandra said they were shipped last week. Called again week six for ship track number. Again they were shipped week 5. Now I get a email, they were never shipped. What? !! Im out! That is not how you run a business. We all have work to do. Get in there and tell her how you feel and talk to the shop. I doubt they know she is doing this to us all..... So sad cause I feel the guys in shop are putting out a pretty good product so I hear. I got small pieces from them in the past. Big pieces must mean big problems.! Cuidado!

Hope this helps
1978 Bessy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom