For Sale Pacific Northwest 2002 Custom Off Road Trailer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$4,000

This custom off-road tent trailer was started in 2002 then heavily modified/updated in 2008 and again in 2009 with the addition of the tent. It is equipped with a 15'x17' "cabin" tent with a nearly queen sized bed above the trailer. The tent is divided into tow sections with a permanently enclosed area with heavy vinyl floor and awning area that can be walled in and has a tarp floor. There is a 20 gallon fresh water tank with water pump and hot water heater, a sink that drains into a 10 gal gray water tank, a stove/oven combo, on board batteries (need replacing). There is a lot of storage in the trailer, under the tent.

One of the poles inside is damaged a the bend. Should be able to be repaired or replaced with marine canvas parts.

Please see Off Road Trailer – OlympiaFJ60 for more details and additional pictures.

Brandon
Olympia, WA
1972 FJ55, 2015 BMW F800GSA

See build thread - My version of a Trailer build

Your build thread has lots of good detail. You might want to post a couple of current pics though as the thread is fairly old. Seems like a great deal on an awesome set up, GLWS

Interested... Tax return season is starting soon too. I'm going to show this to the wife. Definitely would be nice if you could put up a few more pictures. I read through the build thread and its a pretty sweet setup. Would be nice to see how it currently sits a decade later.

This was a good inspiration for my start....GLWTS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom