Pacific Mountain Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Dedicated to safe and sane family 4-wheeling, the club follows the Tread Lightly ideals and is always looking for members that share the same idea. Some of Pacific Mountain Cruisers members hail from as far north as Oregon, and as far south as Santa Cruz... inland to Redding and Sacramento.

Link to Calender https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=91375

Link to Membership Application www.pacificmountaincruisers.com/form.html

Link to By-Laws www.pacificmountaincruisers.com/laws.html

Link to Land Use Information https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=107012
Club Web Logo.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Dirty Money, Yes the Gropu is still active, We're in the process of updating our web site, you missed our meeting it was 8-17-06 last night, our next meeting will be in October, in Windsor, its our Annual Meeting, we Welcome all Cruiser and mini Truck owners to come and see what were all about, If you need any Contact Info or any thing else there will be some forth coming on this Web site or on our Web site soon, Or contact me (Cruzr66) or Gunner, i live in San Rafael Area, drive a 66 landcruiser,

Cruzr66,

Thanks for the response.

Windsor is a bit of a drive from Sacramento...particularly for a weekday meeting. May not be able to make that.

Does the club have any events planned between now and October?

Is there a calendar of events somewhere that I can refer to?

Dirty Money there is alot PMC members in Sac and the surrounding areas. We do have some unofficial runs planned that have nothing to do with PMC. You are more than welcome to come to. If you look on Ih8mud.com under the 45 owners club you will see "2006 45 run" this run is for the fj45 owners but you are welcome to join us. I heard there might be a few FJCruisers up there and familys are welcome too.

Last edited:
Big thanks to D Thomas for linking this stuff and for just participating.
It is nice and encouraging mto see someone else work on it.

Please look for the next news letter to come out next week . Baby is still pending so I may be busy at any time.

Land use , please read the thread on Pirate about the lost Josephine , this may just open your eyes to why it is so vital to get involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom