Pacific Mountain Cruisers Swap Meet and Show and Shine- Saturday, July 9th, 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
24th Annual Swap Meet!!

Directions:

Holy Ghost Hall, 4699 Bodega Ave Petaluma, CA
Hwy 101 towards Petaluma.

Take the E. Washington off ramp, head West. Go 5 miles on this road. It will turn into Bodega Ave all by itself. The Hall is on the left, 5 miles out.

Gates open at 7 AM for sellers to arrive, 8 AM for everyone else.

Time to gather up all those parts to sell and make a list of what you need.

Thanks
Dave

Knorr boys will be there with two 1975 fj55s

Nope just one 55 Dales on the trailer , To hot to drive the other 55 Old guys !!!

Swap Meet is this Saturday, July 9, 2022

Raffle after lunch
Taco Truck On site

Suggest posting up if you are looking for a specific part.

Not guaranteed to be there but have rarely missed a PMC swap meet:
Mudrak
Marlin Crawler
Georg from Valley Hybrids/Cruiser Brothers
Yodaman

Looking for one of their specific parts? Call them up and ask them to bring it for you!!

Car Show is open to all Toyota 4x4's! Enter your rig running or not, clean or dirty, mild or wild, over lander, 4runner, mini truck, work in progress, trailer queen or for sale!

Look forward to seeing you out there.

Looks like the Weather is going to be Great too!

For those of you coming up from the south, don't go across the Golden Gate Bridge. Caltrans is doing road work North bound 101 and will have 2 of the 3 lanes closed right before the Robin Williams Tunnel. I suggest the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge. South bound direction apparently is not effected.

Had a great time yesterday. Met a lot of great folks! Couple of pics from the event and my runner that I took there, forgot to get a pic of it at the swap meet. Mine is the white 2nd gen 4runner just to put a name to the rig :)

20220709_114341.jpg

20220709_123927.jpg

20220709_124022.jpg

20220710_131953 (2).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom