Pacific Mountain Cruisers 13th Annual Swap Meet July 10, 2010 in Petaluma, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Pacific Mountain Cruisers is holding it's 13th annual Toyota Specific Swap meet in Petaluma, July 10, 2010. This is a great event with a large turn out. So bring stuff to sell or cash to buy. There are cruiser parts, mini parts and FJ Cruiser parts for sale as well as a show and shine and a raffle.

Directions:
Holy Ghost Hall, 4699 Bodega Ave Petaluma, CA

get yourself on Hwy 101 towards Petaluma.

Take the E. Washington off ramp, head West. Go 5 miles on this road. It will turn into Bodega Ave all by itself. The Hall is on the left, 5 miles out.

Gates open at 7 AM for sellers to arrive, 8 AM for everyone else.
$3 gate admission per person, or buy a shirt and get in free.

This is a Toyota Specific event.

Last edited:
Post up parts you are looking for. That rare part for any model FJ40, FJ25, Fj45, Fj55, Mini Truck , 4Runner or FJ Cruiser. Many people have hidden treasures and may be able to help out.

Vendors that have attended in the past are:
Mudrak Custom Cruiser- Land Cruiser parts (new and used), Autohome Tents, ARB etc.- MCC - Mudrak Custom Cruiser
Yodaman- Mini Truck and 4Runner New and Used Parts- YODAMAN
Marlin Crawler- www.marlincrawler.com
Extreme Outback Products- extremeoutback.com
Valley Hybrids- Cruiser Steering, T-Cases etc, new and used parts

and others

Last edited:
Last edited:
will there be an oyster-fest at tomales bay afterward?

attachment.php

reservations?

do you need to reserve a spot if selling parts?looking forward to this event i hope i can make it this time.

John:D

no need to reserve a spot. show up at 7am or close to that as a seller to set up.
There is limited room for trailers so if you can try not to bring one. If you do we'll find a spot for ya. We may ask you to disconnect the trailer and park your tow rig else where.

I am looking for tires. 33/10.5/15 or 33/12.5/15. I wont be able to make it to the swap but could meet a day or 2 before.
george
Thanks for the help. Found a 90% tread set in Santa Rosa for $550. Great tires new Mud Terrain KM

Last edited:
This is a great event to get ideas for your future or current build or help motivate you on your stalled build. Talk to other car owners and find out what worked and what didn't during their build ups.

Looking For Parts

I'll be looking for parts fro my 65 rebuild.

in order of importance

Hood hinge(old style)
Soft top bows complete
Soft top
Rear view Mirror (windshield mount)
Side rear view mirror
maybe a glove box door if the mounting hardware is in very good shape.

Other stuff as well but these are the biggies for me right now.

Rod

Could i bring non Toyota items?i have some mopar and chevy items i would like to sell if thats ok,i know it's a toyota only event most of the stuff i have are small enough to fit in a box.let me know what's your take on this.Thanks in advance.

Could i bring non Toyota items?i have some mopar and chevy items i would like to sell if thats ok,i know it's a toyota only event most of the stuff i have are small enough to fit in a box.let me know what's your take on this.Thanks in advance.

yes you can. You never know. plus have you ever seen a Chevy part on a cruiser?

Also, rumor is Marlin Crawler will be at the event. In the past he does not arrive until 9am or so.

Last edited:
Oysterfest

Guys,

If you're coming to Oysterfest, please let me know by email before Thursday. My e-mail is alvarorb at mac dot com.
$20 covers all the oyster you can eat. Plus paella.

Regards

Alvaro

Great fun everyone! Special thanks to Alvaro for organizing another great OysterFest...and for all the prep work & stove management ;) on that paella!

And to Tom & Evan for picking up the 300 oysters & clams along with everyone that came and made it the best one yet!

I just have one question: Where was Eduardo? We better all pitch in and get the man an event calendar :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom