Pablo Style FJ 55 Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got some info from Mike at Bumpitoffroad. First off he is asking $800.00 for the bumper including powder coating. IF 5 or more people are interested, he will give us a 10% discount. I did inquire what would be the cost if some of you did not want the powder coating, and will pass that on when I get an answer. He sent some measurements of the hole placement in the middle of the cross member. My frame is a 77 and everything checks out the same as Pablo's.

6-8-14 079 Crop.jpg
Image.jpg

You could ask him. There is a photo on Pablo's thread that shows the pattern cut into the flat steel before it was bent. Were you thinking to bend it yourself or have all the pieces cut and welded individually? I personally have no way of bending that thick of stock, so individual pieces would be my preference.

Yeah, cut and bent pieces, just not welded.

I wouldn't mind having one just cut and bent. All my mounting holes, receiver, etc. would be different. Very good looking bumper.

From my limited email conversations with him, he seems to be a good guy. Scrapdaddy, you could probably order the bumper without the mounting holes. I think the more people who email him with their questions the better.

I might have to call him. Sent two e-mails and got errors? not sure if they got through.

I just emailed him. Let's see if it goes through alright.

From my limited email conversations with him, he seems to be a good guy. Scrapdaddy, you could probably order the bumper without the mounting holes. I think the more people who email him with their questions the better.

I will vouch for this - Mike is a very decent guy, very easy and pleasant to work with! I hope he can help some of our Piggies out.

Pablo, you must have read my mind. I was just going to send out another inquiry as to who might be interested. With that said, how many out there want to do this, how soon would everyone be ready to place an order, or do some need more time?

I keep thinking about one, but would like to build a winch into it, so for now I'll have to wait. Too many other things to think about.

I understand. I'm not quite ready for a bumper either. Maybe that is where everybody is at. It would be nice to know how many out there, that are interested, but just not ready to make a purchase.

Well, I think this a no go for me for a while. I got sucked into another future project purchase, so my funds are low. Besides, I'm curious to see what reevesci might come up with if he decides to start making some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom