For Sale PA vintage pig run T shirts and Knights of the Iron Pig shirt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well as I continue to clean out shelves and storage boxes I constantly find interesting things. Today I pulled out a box full of T-shirts, box was from way back when in 2013 for one of the east coast pig runs. I was the organizer of these runs and for this one had some dandy shirts made. In fact they are my favorite 55 shirt, maybe because my creamsicle is on the shirt but just maybe because they're cool colorful shirts. They have a large design on the rear, a small design on the front, and lettering on one sleeve. These are quality shirts, Gildan Ultra Cotton series, never have been worn or washed. I have four XL shirts and one 2XL price $30 each including priority mail shipping in the CONUS. One to a customer please and the first people to respond to my email shmukter@pa.metrocast.net get a shirt. The color of the pig run shirts is richer than what appears in the photos, my photo studio washed the colors out a pit in the photos.
Also found one lonesome Knights of the Iron Pig shirt I don't remember who produced these but it's a good shirt, Fruit of the Loom LofTees series this one is an XL. Same price and same contact deal as for the pig run shirts.

P1010084.JPG
P1010085.JPG
P1010086.JPG
P1010087.JPG

Gary...if you would reproduce the Knights shirts I'm certain you'd have an active market for them.
Jim

Please forgive me @shmukster for mucking up your classified but thought I would send a shoutout to @arthog

Any chance you could run a batch of these? I think there would be considerable interest.

The shirts are all spoken for hope you guys enjoy them. I wouldn't think running repros of the Knights shirt would be ethical unless specific permission from the originator of the design/shirt was obtained.

The shirts are all spoken for hope you guys enjoy them. I wouldn't think running repros of the Knights shirt would be ethical unless specific permission from the originator of the design/shirt was obtained.
I agree which is why I tried to find the "owner". Not sure if I succeeded. 🤷‍♂️

Im the artist and printer of the knights of the iron pig shirts. I have some in stock and will check the sizes Wednesday. I will start a separate thread with what I have.
Good deal. You do great work. Looking forward to ordering a few.

I still have my "Knights of the Iron Pig" sweatshirt

Thanks Gary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom