SOLD PA | NJ - 2009 Lexus GX470 Factory Stock 17x7.5 Wheels for Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Factory stock wheels (17x7.5) off my 2009 GX470 has been sitting in the garage for a while now and wife needs it gone. It has the usual flaking. All wheels are straight and true, no bends or cracks just need some tlc to look good.

Selling all 5 wheels including the spare (never used since vehicle was purchased brand new) which still has a brand new tire from factory with TPMS. Remaining 4 wheels have used/worn tires with no TPMS only spare wheel has TPMS. Factory center caps included.

Asking $650 obo for the whole set of 5 wheels with center caps. Local pick up only.

Factory stock wheels (17x7.5) off my 2009 GX470 has been sitting in the garage for a while now and wife needs it gone. It has the usual flaking. All wheels are straight and true, no bends or cracks just need some tlc to look good.

Selling all 5 wheels including the spare, wheels have used/worn tires with no TPMS only spare wheel has TPMS. Factory center caps included.

Asking $650 obo for the whole set of 5 wheels with center caps. Local pick up only.

Folks I need these GONE... Price reduced to $400.00 / OBO any takers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom