For Sale PA nice complete 72 instrument cluster (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yeah I've been going through my parts and selling off some stuff. Came across this instrument cluster and it brought back memories from a lot of years ago. I bought a 72 piggy with strong V8 running gear from a guy way up north in NY state in an area where there were more snowmobiles than cars or trucks. Towed it all the way home on a ratty tow dolly behind a borrowed dodge pickup truck. What a ride! Anyway the truck got parted out all I have left of it is this nice instrument cluster. The padding is good and the cluster in great shape. There is a marking on it from the guy who was very religious check the photos. If I get $250 for it I'll sell it if not it'll go back up among the upstairs floor joists. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net

Pictures

3E3475FC-A78F-4456-8DD5-606EBBA4DB11.jpeg

2AED86A2-E48F-403A-84D7-9A1430E97BB0.jpeg

Yeah I've been going through my parts and selling off some stuff. Came across this instrument cluster and it brought back memories from a lot of years ago. I bought a 72 piggy with strong V8 running gear from a guy way up north in NY state in an area where there were more snowmobiles than cars or trucks. Towed it all the way home on a ratty tow dolly behind a borrowed dodge pickup truck. What a ride! Anyway the truck got parted out all I have left of it is this nice instrument cluster. The padding is good and the cluster in great shape. There is a marking on it from the guy who was very religious check the photos. If I get $250 for it I'll sell it if not it'll go back up among the upstairs floor joists. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net
Looks like a Saguaro cactus to me?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom