For Sale PA FJ40 transmission cover modified for an H55 SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling a really nice rust free transmission cover for an FJ40. I had it professionally modified to work with an H55 transmission and split case for a project I had started a few years ago. The truck had a 2F engine located on the factory mounts. The owner changed his mind about the project and I now have this nice piece to sell. No rust anywhere it was in very good condition before being modified. My body guy relocated the holes rearward (if I remember correctly) 3 1/4". It's in great shape primered on the top and it looks he used maybe some sort of rhin liner on the bottom but I don't remember exactly what it is. Looks nice and as I said was professionally modified and painted. I'd like to get $235 for it. Never listed it before because I didn't have a good shipping carton to fit it but I have one now. Buyer pays shipping. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net

Trans cover 3.jpg

Trans cover 1.jpg
Trans cover 2.jpg

Transmission cover has been sold and will begin a mudship journey to its new home on Friday. Thanks for all the interest!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom