For Sale PA driveshafts from 76 FJ55 SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A rear driveshaft (transfer case to rear axle) and a front drive shaft (transfer case to front axle)

A rear driveshaft (transfer case to rear axle) and a front drive shaft (transfer case to front axle)
Are the yokes from the drive shafts included by any chance?
I am not in your area, would you consider packing up and sending if I provide shipping labels?

Yes of course the yokes are included these are complete driveshafts with U joints at both ends. I'll be glad to pack and ship if you create and send shipping labels.

You're going to have to forgive our newb questions (I'm @KSDaddio's son)... we just picked up a 69 in need of lots of love. Are there differences in pinion-to-yolk nut patterns across the years? Any reason your 76 shafts wouldn't fit our 69?

You're going to have to forgive our newb questions (I'm @KSDaddio's son)... we just picked up a 69 in need of lots of love. Are there differences in pinion-to-yolk nut patterns across the years? Any reason your 76 shafts wouldn't fit our 69?
Someone will chime in, I do know there are differences in flanges but can’t confirm across those years.

Joel, someone on here will know but you can always check the part numbers on a 69 vs 76 on ToyoDIY. Taking a quick look it appears that the shafts are different for 4 speed vs 3 speed. Assuming the 76 is off a 4 speed then I think they are different.

Yes I believe the driveshafts are different. Three speed trannies are shorter than four speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom