SOLD PA - '06 LX 470 (BaT) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470

Nice example and the initial bid is over $20K :oops: with five days to play... :popcorn:

Nice example and the initial bid is over $20K :oops: with five days to play... :popcorn:
too rich for my blood

Makes me proud that I entered this haze before the mad rush... :rofl:
me to. This current mad dash to get a 100 will fade. Prices will come back down to earth.

Damn i'm about to throw mine on BAT too then, it's clean enough to be up there. Pretty sure i'll get my asking price

Halbeezy, your Crystal ball must be clearer, as mine is a bit fuzzy. Seems like outside adventure travel is not going to stop this summer or fall.
Well maybe not for awhile, but these prices will stabilize

Well maybe not for awhile, but these prices will stabilize
After seeing the 80 Series go through the roof, the supply just isn't there to see any down-turn. My guess is the 💯 series are going to see the same outsider interest/investment and the clean ones will drive the value component further north. Also agree with @Land Caesar statement...
Halbeezy, your Crystal ball must be clearer, as mine is a bit fuzzy. Seems like outside adventure travel is not going to stop this summer or fall.
There is a segment out there that wants something turn-key, they can jump right into and play hard with from day one. Then once their attention deficit catches up, and it will, they can sell it without loosing their shirts... :rofl:

Lol, I can remember a time in my age when gas was $4/gallon plus, everyone was freaking out to get into a prius, and clean, maintained, rust free 80s and 100s could be found all day for starting at $4k for 80s and $7500 for early 100s with under 140k miles.

@sonk76 is this your ride? It is a sweet rig. If someone wanted a turnkey built hundy, here you go. GLWA

Sold...$35,500.00

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom