oztent - australia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alf

Threads
www.oztent.com

Hey guys I am close to signing a deal to import these tents from OZ. Take a look and tell me what you think. The RV tents are really cool. My samples should be here in a week or so. I will be selling them online and via outdoor recreations shows (like your local boat/rv show). Your input is greatly appreciated.

Kevin
GA Cruisers

Their site sucks so much it's hard to really see much. :flipoff2:

Since they are from OZ, may as well wait and see if anyone like Shed Guy or anyone posts.

You get any feedback from any Aussie forums?

Are you gonna get one in time for the winter Tellico trip, Kevin?
If so, that would be a damn good time to test one.
Tell ya what, I'll put one through its paces, test it real well for ya at the price of...one tent :D.
The magic question as always is.... how much $?

The only drawback with them is after extended use the material becomes worn where it folds, and they fold up to about 5 ft long and 6" square, so wont fit across the car, or in the back if the back seat is occupied.

They can also be cold in real cold weather, because of the material theya re made from.

But the do set up quick.

Veeeerrryyyyy interested in one. I would want one with the larger size and the rain fly. Prices seem OK. The big question is what will shipping do to the prices? Let me know as soon as you get one. I am in the market right now.

BTW: we are planning a tellico trip MLK jr weekend.Leaving Fri AM and returning Mon AM. I have the monster army squad tent w/stove if yours are not it by then. let me know??

Dave:

I should have my first shipment next week (fingers crossed). What model are you interested in. I have RV2, RV3 and RV4 in this first shipment. Rain fly's, front and side panels and a screen room to create the full setup. I will also have samples of the microfast/kt2 1,2 and 4 men tents.

Shipping is not an issue as the MFG is covering as they really wanted me to start selling ASAP.

In the future full containers will be coming directly from the plant.

Kevin

Just so happens I know a place you can dump the containers :flipoff2: I dont know which number it was. It was the big one with the fly and attached room. Basically; the most expensive one. Hit me direct or give me a call and lets talk money. I owe you for the 5 spd!!!! Always ready to help out.

What do you think about the Tellico trip?

Tents are in!!!!!!!!!!!! Two already Tellico tested with rave reviews. Another MicroFast 4 man was tested in my backyard this weekend during 24 hours of rain and heavy wind. Very dry and stable. It took less than 5 minutes to set up (start to finish including rain fly).

Web sit coming soon but in the mean time see them at www.oztent.com. These tents are incredible and quite different than anything you've ever seen. Taking orders and joining the vendors list soon.

Cheers,

Alf

I was part of the Tellico test.
Badass tents.
It was 30 degrees and raining one day, no higher then 20 the next.
They set up fast, very fast, as in under a minute from nothing to sleepable stable tent. This was our first time setting them up as well.
The large one has easily enough room for a cot and all your junk, maybe two cots. (once you go cot you never go back).
If I can find the dough somewhere, I'm definatly getting one.

Bad ass is an understatement.

To date I have only found 2 products that exceed my expectations. One is the stainless steel batt tray from hidesertdan and the other is the OZ tent.

I will soon be the first dealer.

who put a red jacket on that bear? Send me the PICs or I will take your truck apart

[quote author=dd113 link=board=14;threadid=8987;start=msg97744#msg97744 date=1075701754]
who put a red jacket on that bear? Send me the PICs or I will take your truck apart
[/quote]
You mean the bear that can't start a fire? :rolleyes: :D
Pics will be comin sometime today.

It was a fire proof jacket then :doh:

Out here the more popular type is the rooftop tent, with lions still roaming around it's not such a bad idea :eek:
Tent.jpg

showerskirt.jpg

alumain.jpg

[quote author=FJAfrica link=board=14;threadid=8987;start=msg100288#msg100288 date=1076068137]
Out here the more popular type is the rooftop tent, with lions still roaming around it's not such a bad idea :eek:

[/quote]

WHo makes this tent? Got a link?

Mike S

Try hannibleusa.com. Very nice very expensive roof top tents.

Just what you need after a lengthy camping fireside chat, which has made your wobbly boots work overtime getting to your camp from the fire.... then having to climb a ladder to get to bed..... :slap: :flipoff2:

I make it a point to avoid countries/continents/places that humans are still on the food chain..Especially Africa...Killer virusis, waring factions, just where I need to go. ::) ::)

[quote author=Poser link=board=14;threadid=8987;start=msg100845#msg100845 date=1076134219]
I make it a point to avoid countries/continents/places that humans are still on the food chain..Especially Africa...Killer virusis, waring factions, just where I need to go. ::) ::)
[/quote]

[glow=red,6,600]CHICKEN[/glow] :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom