Ozark Cruiser Crawl - Hot Springs, AR, June 4-7 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Listen Up![/CENTER]

In response to the recent announcement concerning the cancellation of the 2009 Razorback Ramble normally presented by the Razorback Landcruiser Chapter of the TLCA, a small group of hard headed and obviously deluded Cruiserheads from the White Trash of Elwood, TX and the Cottonland Cruisers of MS Chapters have determined to press forward and show up anyway! After all – the rocks are still there waiting for us – right?
SO

This Non-Event will be known as the:
Ozark Cruiser Crawl
Unplanned, Unsanctioned, Unapproved, Uninsured, and Ill-advised!
Hot Springs, AR June 4-7, 2009

Though originally conceived as a Landcruiser/Toyota event (oops.. non-event), a painfully controversial decision has been reached to open things up. Therefore, we proclaim that we couldn't care less what unfortunate vehicle you or your buddies foolishly choose to substitute - just come wheel!

You will pay your fees for the wheelin and camping (if necessary) directly to the Superlift Park upon your arrival (see below) – we ain’t gona deal with it!
We ain't gona feed ya - bring your own dang food!
We ain’t gona inspect your junk – that’s between you and the Park!
We ain't gona fix ya - see above!
We ain’t selling no raffle tickets - but you still might win something!
(More details on this later)
We ain't trying to collect no money- -keep it and use it wisely!
Don't be lookin for no drivers bag - ain't gona be one!
There ain't gona be no band - if you play bring your junk with ya!
We ain't selling no t-shirts - but I'll give you the name of the guy that will!
We are going to ask that you let us know ahead of time if your gona show!
Reply once to this thread with your name, number of people, and vehicle type.(That oughta do it)
We are gona ask that you abide by all of the Park rules!
We are gona ask that you wheel in a safe and courteous manner!

What is it gona cost you say?[/CENTER]

Those with current memberships to the Superlift Park will pay a whole $25
(If you attended the Ramble last year chances are good your membership will still be current)
Non-members will pay a whole $50
(This fee will include a one year membership to the Superlift ORV Park.)(Current members who wish to extend their current membership for an additional year can pay this same $50)
Camping is $20 per night for RV spots and $5 for tent pads but please check with the Superlift park to confirm at Superlift Off-Road Vehicle Park at Hot Springs, Arkansas*·*Superlift Off-Road Vehicle Park at Hot Springs, Arkansas*·*www.orvpark.com

That's it! Cool huh? Remember to thank B.J. (Park Manager) when you sign in at the park!

Now, since there ain’t gona be no "raffle" but we got sponsors who want to give stuff away... we came up with this here plan...

Each registrant will get 10 "non-raffle" tickets for free when they register. They ain’t for sale so you can't buy any more. That's all you get - can't get no more (are we clear on this yet?). Your buddy riding with you don't get none either unless you want to give him some of yours. 10 per registered vehicle - got it??? This way everybody has the same odds of winning all the cool stuff donated by our generous sponsors. Mr. Deep Pockets ain’t goin home with all the goods! Saturday evening round about 7pm we'll try to get the world famous Kowboy Holt to come out of his shell and preside over the drawing of the non-raffle tickets. Just trust me on this - you will have fun!

That is all for now. Thanks for playing!

** Update ** Participants List:

1.Jeff (Bodean)
2.Woody
3.David W. (Fireman)
4.Glen (79Coyotefrg)
5.Coonass
6.Kowboy
7.Nick (Green Lantern)
8.John (Bomar)
9.Volunteer
10.Cameron (FJ60Cam)
11.Doable
12.Third Coast Cruiser
13.Roger (DSLTOY)
14.Brian (Clutchee)
15.Mike (MFerren)
16.Daryl (wanabecruisen)
17.Domino
18.Arky Tacoma
19.Chris (wct49)
20.Debbie
21.Greg (euclid)
22.Lash (77TLCFJ40)
23.werd
24.Richard F.
25.Darren B.
26.Michael F.
27.Steve W.
28.Jason K. (Drunk Monkey)
29.Jeremy (shocker)
30.Dennis (damn yankee)
31.Mikey
32.Bout Time ??
33.Marty(Cajun65)
34.J.P. (Domek) ??
35.Maverick ??
36.Joshua (Biker Trash)
37.Josh (YotaJosh)
38.Lostinafog (Paul)
39.John S. (Red Dragon)
40)Bob(TurboTurtle)
41)Shane(KillerPea)
42)Razorback
43)FatChance78
44)liljlanden
45)liljlanded (parents)
46)liljlanden (uncle)
47)PScottBx
48)Crazy Cajun
49)josharre2000 (Josh)
50)sandj527 (Scott Huggins)
51)James Dixon
52)Greg Oden
53)Michael Hanson
54)Casey (t bone)
55)Todd (Chattfj40)
56)Mack Ivey (mivey)
57)Mike & Nicole (GOT@TACO)
58)Stacey & son (OldTruck38)
59)Brian L. (bigcountry)
60)Angela and Gabe (Angie)
61)Dixon #1
62)Dixon #2
63)Dixon #3
64)Jaytee (Josh and wife)
65)Jen & Robert (ilikebigtires)
66)Josh & Angie (coolbreeze)
67)Rodeo (with #65 and #66 above)
68)Matt (Mbrantley) & Mark (cruiser72)
69)Michael Harness (71-Cruiser) (ACC)
70)Jeremy D (ZroBug)
71)lenross1 (Lenny)
72)UGA LEE (Lee + 1)
73)Cornfed rig #1
74)Cornfed rig #2
75)Brian L. (bigcountry)
76)Greg S.
77)Charles
78)HighNear90 and "Bean"
79)Nolen & Julie +2
80)ACC rig #2
81)ACC rig #3
82)Randal
83)Bill Riley
84)Ducktrooper
85)tacoman (Jeremy)
86)KillerPer #1
87)KillerPea Rig #2
88)KillerPea Rig #3

Update: T-shirts are now available for sale for this non-event! Contact Bodean on this board (see below) for more details but basically you pay him $10 each and let him know what size ya want and he'll bring 'em to the gig for ya. Easy enough? Cut off for shirt orders is May 26th. Get your orders in now folks!

Update x2 - The fine folks with the Bayou State Landcruiser Association, with some help from the Cottonland Cruisers from Mississippi, have decided that this ain't gonna be no kinda party without some kinda food so they have decided to provide a free meal to everyone registered for this ride on Friday night! They plan to fry fish, hushpuppies, french fries, etc for all! I'll prolly burn some dogs for the few that don't care for fish as well. You will need to provide an ample supply of your beverage of choice and have the ability to stagger up to the pavilian Friday evening when ya smell the fish cooking. A big THANK YOU to the generous folks from BSLCA and the Cottonland bunch!!!!​

Last edited:
If you've never been to this park you need to make this trip! Great park with awesome facilities. From stock to built rigs can have a blast at Superlift. Hope yall can make it. It's sure to be a wild time! BTW, did I say count me in. 1 truck. Thursday arrival.

Later,

Last edited:
<--in - two rigs with me, may wheel both, so I want LOTS of non-raffle non-tickets :p

good stop prior to Rubithon :D

IN!!!! One rig. Me, Ardenne and the girls.

Last edited:
my names Glen and i'm a wheel-o-holic

me and my truck(maybe my brother)
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd137/79coyotefrg/ArTTORA 2009/Ar-TTORA044.jpg

camping if its cool enough

If you've never been to this park you need to make this trip! Great park with awesome facilities. From stock to built rigs can have a blast at Superlift. Hope yall can make it. It's sure to be a wild time!

Later,
this is very true 3rd of this month i saw a family in a Honda CRV those crazy fools were having a HELLUVA time running the main roads like big dogs :rofl:

Last edited:
Damn Daryl ... that's a whole lotta typin' there Brother. :beer:

Reply once to this thread with your name, number of people, and vehicle type.

My name is Kowboy. :bang:

2 People, 2 small dogs. :clap:

The remains of a Cruiser ... and a Kawasaki Thangy. :steer:

Tow rig requires a long RV spot. :cool:

:flamingo:
loaded trailer.jpg

Count me in!

Nick Stone plus one rider... maybe.

Happy Trails! N

In .... thanks :beer:

Larry + 1/2 (8 yr old)

I'm in with Bayou State gang

Albert, my wife , and 1 dog

Toyota pick up.

Last edited:
WToE
Green Lantern

TTR
Coonass

HTH
Nick

Dont forget DJ Jazy Bodean from Cottonland with one pretty truck!:D

Sorry guys. I guess my post #15 was a little confusing. I was trying to ADD names from other forums without duplicating any that had already posted in this thread. When we get a little further along I will try to make a comprehensive list that I can then update as needed. Clear as MUD?

Jason k (drunk Monkey)
Jeremy b(shocker)(no Balls)
Dennis l (damn yankee)
mikey (has a small penis according to Dennis but we wont hold it against him)
maybe one more.

3 RV spots.

Jason k (drunk Monkey)
Jeremy b(shocker)(no Balls)
Dennis l (damn yankee)
mikey (has a small penis according to Dennis but we wont hold it against him)
maybe one more.

3 RV spots.

That's great Jason. Make sure to call the park to reserve your rv spots. They are filling up fast!

I'm just another arkie that'll be there.
(Possibly the wife and dog too, but we'll just have to see)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom