OX Locker?

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by scottryana, Feb 25, 2004.

1. scottryana

scottryana

Media:
    Albums:
    Is OX Trax the company that builds the OX locker still in business? I would like to check out their product but the only information that I can find is at least a year old. I have noticed that some of the large parts stores are still carrying the parts but is this just left over inventory? If anyone has any more info i.e. webpage/phone/email etc please let me know. Or if you have any experience good or bad with this product lets hear it.

Thanks,
    Ryan.

2. Poser

Poser Oh...Durka Durka Durka. s-Moderator Supporting Vendor

Media:
    Albums:
  3. scottryana

scottryana

Media:
    Albums:
    That was the same contact I tried earlier

Poser,

I tried this contact info already but the website is no longer up and the phone # is wrong????? I don't know if they are still in business I still see there product for sale, but that is about it.

Ryan.

4. CruisinGA

CruisinGA

I think they are still in buisness, saw an article in a recent 4x4 magazine about some new shafts they are coming out with. Try 4wheelparts and see what they say.

5. phlyfish

phlyfish

I heard they did go under but were purchased by another outfit that still manufactures the products. Last I heard they aslo DID NOT have a locker for toyota axles, just Dana stuff.

6. Poser

Poser Oh...Durka Durka Durka. s-Moderator Supporting Vendor

Media:
    Albums:
    That was the same contact I tried earlier

[quote author=scottryana link=board=1;threadid=12068;start=msg110306#msg110306 date=1077740882]
    Poser,

I tried this contact info already but the website is no longer up and the phone # is wrong????? I don't know if they are still in business I still see there product for sale, but that is about it.

Ryan.
    [/quote]

Then I guess that you are SOL, and, from what flyphish states, and from what I was told by 4wp, they do not make anything for Toyota...

ARB.

Good luck!

-Steve

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.