OX Locker? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is OX Trax the company that builds the OX locker still in business? I would like to check out their product but the only information that I can find is at least a year old. I have noticed that some of the large parts stores are still carrying the parts but is this just left over inventory? If anyone has any more info i.e. webpage/phone/email etc please let me know. Or if you have any experience good or bad with this product lets hear it.

Thanks,
Ryan.

That was the same contact I tried earlier

Poser,

I tried this contact info already but the website is no longer up and the phone # is wrong????? I don't know if they are still in business I still see there product for sale, but that is about it.

Ryan.

I think they are still in buisness, saw an article in a recent 4x4 magazine about some new shafts they are coming out with. Try 4wheelparts and see what they say.

I heard they did go under but were purchased by another outfit that still manufactures the products. Last I heard they aslo DID NOT have a locker for toyota axles, just Dana stuff.

That was the same contact I tried earlier

[quote author=scottryana link=board=1;threadid=12068;start=msg110306#msg110306 date=1077740882]
Poser,

I tried this contact info already but the website is no longer up and the phone # is wrong????? I don't know if they are still in business I still see there product for sale, but that is about it.

Ryan.
[/quote]

Then I guess that you are SOL, and, from what flyphish states, and from what I was told by 4wp, they do not make anything for Toyota...

ARB.

Good luck!

-Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom