owners of Method Rims on you J200 Question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruiser Jimmy

Threads
My 200 has a set of Method rims on it, 305 NV. As they didn’t come with lug nuts I found a set and put them on.
(As you’re aware, the designs are different between the two.)

When I took the stock rims and lugs off I noticed that the lugs had 10 revolutions to it before it started to seat On the hub and the Method’s had 6 revolutions to them before they seated.

He’s anyone found longer wheel studs on put them on?

Are you using the factory lugnuts? I have “ET” lugnuts that extend into the lug holes as opposed to the standard acorn style lugnuts that seat against the wheel.

Of course, they come at a significant extra cost.

Not using the factory. I am using the acorn style. Can you gives specs on your style?

Or where you bought and the model number.

Method NV wheel work best if you use 14 x 1.5 ET lug nuts.
EA471336-7324-473D-B522-A05F703C3322.png

Not using the factory. I am using the acorn style. Can you gives specs on your style?

Or where you bought and the model number.
I have the Method brand that @molanginaeda shows in Post #5. I like to keep things simple, it can’t be wrong if they are sold by the same company. Battleborn Offroad in Las Vegas May be able to get them a little cheaper for you if you call them direct.

I had the same issue with my Evo Corse wheels. I used these.

They fit great and great customer service. I ordered an extra tool but accidentally ordered the wrong one. When I called they said the website was not as clear as it should be and shipped me a free one in the right size (and updated the site)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom