Owl Expedition Products: Fire extinguisher mount, media mount, puddle lights, etc.

Ramathorn15

Supporting Vendor
Hey all,

As I make more products, I feel it's easier to just have one thread for questions instead of multiples.

Newest offering is a stainless steel snorkel grill. It should fit most China versions, but the approximate measurements are on the site and I suggest taking a look at yours before buying.

I think these will fit other China snorkels on other trucks too.

IMG_20190615_154056.jpg
IMG_20190615_175949.jpg

Ramathorn15

Supporting Vendor
Media mounts are heading to the powder coater in the next couple days and should be back in stock soon. These fit all years 100 series with nav and the same for Gx470 with nav

IMG_20170728_133128.jpg

Ramathorn15

Supporting Vendor
The last batch of courtesy lights are sold out. The plan is to build a DIY kit so people can source their own lights. It will be substantially cheaper, as the time for me will be reduced dramatically.

Ramathorn15

Supporting Vendor
The mounts are live!

If you are attending 100s in the Hills this year, there will be a number of these being given away. I'll also be sure to bring some so people can buy them at the event for a discounted price.

Thanks everyone!
IMG_20190619_193121.jpg

Last edited:
Can’t wait! I’m currently running your lights and sticker! 😉 My wife ordered the snorkel grille for me for Father’s Day. Looking forward to picking up a couple extinguisher mounts, and a set of mudflaps next! Your products are top notch 👌🏻 Thanks for an affordable, quality snorkel grille!

Ramathorn15

Supporting Vendor
Can’t wait! I’m currently running your lights and sticker! 😉 My wife ordered the snorkel grille for me for Father’s Day. Looking forward to picking up a couple extinguisher mounts, and a set of mudflaps next! Your products are top notch 👌🏻 Thanks for an affordable, quality snorkel grille!
Awesome!! I was wondering, not common to have a female name on the shipping invoice :)

It went out today. You should see it early next week.

Thanks for the support and happy fathers day!

Ramathorn15

Supporting Vendor
Snorkel grill fits my Chinese snorkel perfectly. Totally unnecessary, but worth it.
Mudflaps are awesome after using additional spacers to work with my BIOR.
Fire extinguisher mount on the way.
Waiting for the DIY courtesy lights...
Solid stuff.

View attachment 2010496
Awesome! I worked hard to get the price low enough to justify such a needless upgrade lol

Ramathorn15

Supporting Vendor
I am interested in you light kit for the Baja lights.

Also, any plans for more mud flaps?
Probably not. The flaps didn't catch on enough to justify buying a few hundred sets (would need that many to make the urethane worth it).

Top Bottom