Overland Metric: JIS Bolt Kits & Hardware | Stainless & Carbon Steel (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you. Ordered.

Looks like mine shipped yesterday and I didn't even see the discount available. Doh!

Just bought the kit...looking forward to using it. :beer:

Ordered a kit today, shipped within a couple hours... Amazon who?! :cool:

It would be great if you ever do an assorted kit for 80 series :) :steer: not a full kit, just some of the most used bolts to have around.

A kit for the 80 or 60 would not be as much a kit as a partial assortment. The number of bolts on both of these trucks far exceeds the 40 series.

I may put together bulk assortments that has some of the more popular sizes to try and help full this void. If anyone more closer to these trucks has any input on what to include, please let me know.

I think the bulk hardware kit is the way to go. There are so many different bolts and variations of the 60 and 80 series trucks that trying to put a kit together would be tough. I bought my kit when I got the 40, but I find myself robbing bolts out of it for any of our JIS needing fleet. May buy another 40 kit for just that purpose.

We would love to see anyone’s pictures of installed hardware!

$15 Credit for Crisp Clean High Res Shots.

Post them here, PM us, or IG tag @overlandmetric

Thanks all -

Here are a couple from our FJ40.
Oil filter and high beam switch.

IMG_4046.JPG

IMG_4050.JPG

These kits look awesome. Any chance there will be another discount coming up soon for a full kit?
Maybe something for the Thanksgiving holidays?
Would love to buy them, a discount makes it a heck of a lot easier....
Need to put together a hardtop before the snow fills the cab.

Thanks for your hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom