Overland Metric: JIS Bolt Kits & Hardware | Stainless & Carbon Steel (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

davework

Cruiser Hardware: OverlandMetric.com
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.overlandmetric.com
Introducing Overland Metric: Our business is Cruiser hardware

MudPic.JPG

After many years of supplying JIS bolt kits on Mud (as JIS Hardware), we've decided to expand the business and open a online store with what we hope will be valuable products & information for the entire Mud community.

The new hardware we've custom manufactured is very close to OEM Toyota in appearance with indented JIS sized hex heads. We also worked hard to bring to market all the stainless steel in A4-70 (316) marine grade quality. We are the only source for JIS hardware in 316 stainless. We even custom made the unique pan head screws for windshield hinges on later FJ40s!

Everything has been tested for strength and chemistry in a lab here in Colorado. You can be assured you are getting what you pay for with this hardware. It may be overkill, but what isn't on a Land Cruiser.

The store will open on Monday Nov. 21st and we will offer 10% off through Monday Nov. 28th.
Stainless and Yellow Zinc product will ship the first week in Dec. CAD plated hardware will not ship until late Dec. when back from the US plater.

Free Shipping on all Orders over $49

I would appreciate any feedback on the site via postings, PMs, or email. Additional kits you would like to see would be much appreciated as well. We hope to expand to more offerings for other models very quickly.

A preview of what the site will offer includes:

Stainless Hinge Hardware
Stainless Hardtop Hardware
Stainless Tire Carrier H ardware
Stainless Engine Hardware
Stainless Body Hardware
Full FJ40 Kits - expanded from original
Bulk Hardware in Convenient Quantities

Many of you have already, but if you'd like notification of when the site goes live, please head over to www.overlandmetric.com, and sign up.

Thank you all for your business, we are excited to further this obsession we all share!

Last edited:
I would be interested in hardware in bulk form, need clairification as to the quantities required to make that happen per item. Best

Every piece will be offered in 10, 25, 50 & 100 Qtys for bulk sale under the Bulk Hardware section of the new store.

I like!!!!

Beauty. Nothing looks worse on a Cruiser than a bastard Home Depot bolt with a 15mm head...:grinpimp:

OVERLAND METRIC is Now Open!

10% OFF ENTIRE STORE THROUGH MONDAY NOV. 28TH

STAINLESS AND YELLOW ZINC WILL SHIP FIRST WEEK IN DEC.

GOLD CAD WILL SHIP END OF DEC.

Custom Made Land Cruiser Hardware
True JIS | Indented Heads
A4-70 (316) Stainless | Lab Tested

Please visit our new store by Clicking HERE

Overland Metric

THANK YOU for the Patience!

Last edited:
OVERLAND METRIC is Now Open!

10% OFF ENTIRE STORE THROUGH MONDAY NOV. 28TH

STAINLESS AND YELLOW ZINC WILL SHIP FIRST WEEK IN DEC.

GOLD CAD WILL SHIP END OF DEC.

Custom Made Land Cruiser Hardware
True JIS | Indented Heads
A4-70 (316) Stainless | Lab Tested

Please visit our new store by Clicking HERE

Overland Metric

THANK YOU for the Patience!

Nice work, Dave. Beautiful website and product line.

Dave,

Congrats on going live! What mix of hardware would you (or anyone else for that matter ) recommend to have on hand for an fj60?

Dave,

Congrats on going live! What mix of hardware would you (or anyone else for that matter ) recommend to have on hand for an fj60?

I need to get smarter on 60 series, so I don't have a good answer. If you know of anything specific I can look into, please let me know.

But I did notice that even on my 80 series, many of the bolts are similar to what I am offering, so perhaps buying a few items in the bulk hardware would be a good start.

The site looked great on my iPad - and with my crazy brain jumping all over the place with sizes, running out to the FJ40 to look at what all I need 'Again' and changing stuff every other minute I was still able to stay organized and order. Great work!

Thanks, that's great to hear. One concern I had was it just being too much info. It will also help once I have a chance to get some pics up of them installed.

huge props and compliments for this business plan. i love the toyota part cross reference chart.

can i suggest you stock some grade 8 metric trailer hitch bolts? it is quite an experience to find these in a small town.

can i suggest you stock some grade 8 metric trailer hitch bolts? it is quite an experience to find these in a small town.

Thanks! What would trailer hitch bolts be exactly? Are you thinking for the 40? Or for other models with the hitches that bolt underneath the frame?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom