Overland East (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
who's all going to Overland Expo East? I will only be at the show Sunday this year but I'm hoping to make it a tradition. I am curious to see how it compares to Expo West.

Good luck man. Posted this on another thread...

“Well, they changed the original parking area (Oskar Blues Brewery) to another site because the ground was mush. They didn’t tell anyone via text/email so you found out when you pulled up, then had to drive to parking site B 20 minutes away. Apparently that area filled too so there’s a site C somewhere. You can’t park at the expo so you have to ride schoolbusses from the parking sites but they only had 2 or 3 of them shuttling people. We waited in line for a shuttle almost 2 hours and would probably have another 20-30min before getting on one. The tipping point came when we realized getting back would probably be just as ridiculous.

Long story short after getting to the original parking site at 9:15 and still nowhere near the expo at 11:45 we bailed and are now in a bar.

People who went yesterday said we might need hip-waders to walk through the mud at the expo itself too. Literally a disaster and I’ll be asking for my money back.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom