Overland Cruisers, Sonoita Az...highly recommended (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had some work done recently on my HZJ cooling system (rad/wp/etc), and I'm VERY happy with the quality of the work. Bill and Johnny were very patient and informative with all my questions and were quick with updates.

They have a great shop with lots of beautiful Crusiers on site. It's great having a new and amazing Land Cruiser resource available in the South West.

Superlative Overland Vehicle Restoration in Sonoita, AZ | Overland Cruisers

Nice! I’m gonna reach out to them in the next 10k or so for a timing belt job on my 2UZ - GX470.

I second that recommendation on OLC4x4!! My new to me 62 needed lots of little and a few big things done before I felt it would be reliable. They were great, talked me through the whole process. Kept me informed of issues and recommended fixes that will let me sleep at night. Rides and runs lots better and I know the critical systems are put together right. Great guys working on building up a pretty cool shop and Overland tips and tricks course on site for us newbies and refresher for all.

Bill seems to be a great guy. He has done work for my friend Tim when he was up in Farmington, NM. Tim was very pleased. I know I will eventually get my rigs down there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom