Overhead Console (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gun Runner 5

ODD IRON OFF ROAD
SILVER Star
Threads
I finally got around to contacting Chris (@c2dfj45) about his overhead consoles but as usual I was a day late and a dollar short and was informed that his inventory was already sold out. I'm giving some thought to having him place another order and am trying to determine if there's additional interest. *** The overhead consoles ONLY fit a 2 door, 79 Series (pre airbag) and WON'T fit a Troopy or a 75 Series but with the number of 79 Series builds occurring perhaps there is additional interest. If there's adequate interest I'll have Chris chime in with the logistics of ordering and shipping.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

ATTN: 77 SERIES OWNERS
I believe this console will work in your Cruiser especially if you have the non-sunroof version. The sunroof version would require you to relocate the sunroof controls.

Pretty cool. I wish I didn't have a sunroof or I would be all over that.

They are attached to existing holes....grab handles and the sun visor clips. No new holes need to be drilled. You do have to make a hole in the headliner to power up the lights.

Probably would be pretty expensive to ship to the UK.

Thanks. I guess it's going to be expensive for me whether I get one from the States or from Aus, I've got one just now but it's garbage and interferes with the sun visors unless you use the extension for the rear view mirror which then renders that useless as it's too low.

Thanks. I guess it's going to be expensive for me whether I get one from the States or from Aus, I've got one just now but it's garbage and interferes with the sun visors unless you use the extension for the rear view mirror which then renders that useless as it's too low.

The ones I get are excellent quality. They are incredibly well built....everything works as it should...visors, mirror, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom