Overhead Altimter/Compass 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Up for sale is a USED overhead altimeter/compass combo with grey console and a NEW magnetic sensor to make it work. (includes 4 mounting screws for console and 4 mounting screws for the sensor)

I had the combo installed on my truck while I was getting ready to fabricate a non magnetic bracket to mount the sensor on when I decided to do something different, so now i offer this all up for sale at a fraction of what I paid for it all. A non magnetic bracket will need to be sourced or made to mount the sensor. I do not have any of the factory wiring harnesses and planned to make my own.

The console does have a small notch on the top where the previous owner had run something to where the sunroof controls are. All that is gone and the sunroof controls are newer and not tampered with, all that is left is that small notch (see photos).

Asking $130.00 Shipped

PM me

Thanks,

Joel
2.jpg
2of2.jpg

Last edited:
I am missing a non magnetic bracket that is now discontinued by toyota but it can be fabricated. I do not have the wiring harness diagram but the wires on the sensor match the wires on the compass itself, so it shouldnt be to hard to wire up.

Is the non-magnetic bracket anything more than something plastic to screw it to? Does the sensor need to be mounted somewhere in the vehicle special? Where was it mounted stock?
Mark

You can see the sensor mounting location in this picture. It is near where the 2nd dome light would be in our trucks. The bracket can be a thin flat plastic sheet with a few holes in it to mount it to the roof.
sensor.jpg

If only if it had a fuel gauge instead of the compass there...

going to move this to parts. I bet it gets lapped up. But I will leave a re-direct here in the diesel parts.

If it was tan I would give it shot. These were hot items about 3-4 months ago. You may try eBaying it.

Once again, new and improved price. I paid $978.36 final cost shipped here from japan. This is a steal guys.

I paid $978.36 final cost shipped here from japan

That's a lot of money for a small overhead gauge console. Bad thing about this overhead console is you have to get the right sunvisors to match.

Here's a bump for you.

altitude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom