Over 20% Ironman 4x4 Bumpers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ironman 4x4 USA

Ironman 4x4 America team member
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
ironman4x4america.com
For May, our bumpers are discounted 20% off. We will also ship it to you for FREE!!!

may-bumper-promo-2.jpg

By the way, I did talk to the folks at Ironman, and I'd encourage you all to reach out to them directly. Great folks - quick answers when I contacted them directly.

First, they said they anticipated getting more of their 100-series fronts in by late-July. So therefore, this is a pre-order. Second, the price you see on the website includes the 20%.

Again, good guys - and they'll get you what you're looking for if you contact them directly.

Your website shows they are sold out for the 100. Will there be more or is it over?
We have a mountain more coming in from Australia due in the next couple of weeks, but I think those are already pre-sold. Later July will be the next round. The VID has certainly slowed the container processing at the ports so we have had some unexpected delays. We've got the bumper set to preorder so folks can get the sale price if they can wait a bit for the inventory to replenish. As always reach out to our awesome customer service team with any pressing questions. infous@ironman4x4.com or 971-264-9016. And if you are local in the Portland, OR area come by and visit our showroom in Wilsonville. Happy to show any product for you! Thanks!

getting ready to order but what is the difference between the classic and premium bumpers.
All of our bumpers are robotically welded for consistency. These are all crash safety tested to ADR regulations and are SRS airbag compliant.

And for the newer vehicles with Toyota Safety Sense these are designated as "Safety Sense Compliant". Our Premium bumpers have a more swept and angular look over the classic bumpers. The premium bumpers also step up the hoop tube diameter from 51mm to 60.3mm, have more antenna tabs, provision for parking sensors, headlight washers, front camera, and do not interfere with the active cruise control, (IF EQUIPPED).

All of our bumpers include fog lights, indicators, under guards, and an additional wiring harness for 2 accessory lights. Bumpers are all marked down 20% off right now with free shipping to the lower 48 states and no sales tax. We are also stocking our 70 Series Land Cruiser bumpers.

Hope this helps! Please reach out to our customer service team if you have any pressing questions. 971-264-9016

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom