Outpost Off Road Lexus GX470 Sliders @ Metal Tech 4x4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LT

Threads
We officially now have bolt on sliders for the Lexus GX470 from Outpost Off Road. These were developed on a non KDSS model, so we are not quite sure yet if these will be compatible yet. Outpost Off Road sliders can be made in a variety of ways from full dimple die/mesh, powder coat or just plain raw steel with the standard 3 hole dimple die plate. OPOR sliders will be available by the beginning of November, so if anyone places an order now we won't bill you till they are ready to be shipped.

OPOR Lexus GX470 Sliders

765_1_.jpg

765_2_.jpg

765_3_.jpg

Hey LT, did you get with my brother yet? Mike is waiting to hear from you all :)

Nice sliders!

Those look really nice!

Any idea on pricing yet?

The base price for them is $450, you have the options of adding in dimple die plates/ mesh/ and powder coating. If you look at the FJ Cruiser OPOR photos you will see all the different variants we have done for them.

We officially now have bolt on sliders for the Lexus GX470 from Outpost Off Road. These were developed on a non KDSS model, so we are not quite sure yet if these will be compatible yet. Outpost Off Road sliders can be made in a variety of ways from full dimple die/mesh, powder coat or just plain raw steel with the standard 3 hole dimple die plate. OPOR sliders will be available by the beginning of November, so if anyone places an order now we won't bill you till they are ready to be shipped.

I've a GX with KDSS, and am down in the Wilsonville area for work all the time, if you are interested in looking at it for fitment, I'd be happy to stop by for a bit.

:cheers:

I hear they have a GX scheduled for this weekend. Not sure if he is doing this sliders or not, but I know a Metal-Tech GX lift is on the way at a minimum!

That is my brother :)

I dont think he has one yet. Will see if he will start one.

OK...

Hey - so yes i am Dan's brother and yes my GX was at Metaltech getting a lift this past Friday - those guys are awesome BTW. and the sliders are very nice.

so the build thread will be started soon.

Can you do these rhino (or some other rough lining) coated? Just painted wouldn't they be slippery when wet?

Also, forgive my ignorance, but what would be the issue with the KDSS fitment?

The KDSS hardware is on the frame rail and wont allow a "clean" bolt on. I've seen pics of guys reworking the slider mounts to clear this stuff so it should be too hard to do.

I'd be in for a KDSS version of these. Let's make this happen :bounce2:

just realized it's an old thread - still, though - Let's make this happen lol

Last edited:
We had a KDSS GX470 in the shop for a suspension install and took at look at the KDSS system, it would require us making a new driver side to be compliant. Not really sure when that will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom