Outback Offroad 5/5/07 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Carl is putting new axles and 4 links under a Tundra this weekend at his shop. Anyone interested in seeing the work and hanging out is welcome to come by. You can see the new bed that he has made for Dave, my 80 in pieces and I'll be rebuilding my rear diff.

Clint

You guys have all the fun.

Sounds like loads of fun. I work Saturdays. Sundays are the family thing, so pretty much count me out.

I would realy like to see some before,during, and after pics. I know a few people here at work that would like to see what becomes of our trucks after they leave here. I guess this is a first generation Tundra, not the new one.

Mark

WTF R U doing w/ yer 80?

Broke the output shaft in my tranny! It was kind of a freak thing, but I seem to have a dark cloud over me at the moment so it wasn't too much of a suprise. I have another tranny to drop in, but am waiting for when Carl's lift is available.

Clint

Broke the output shaft in my tranny! It was kind of a freak thing, but I seem to have a dark cloud over me at the moment so it wasn't too much of a suprise. I have another tranny to drop in, but am waiting for when Carl's lift is available.

Clint

Bad Ju Ju man. I figured you were modding something since you've done just about everything you can to yer 40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom