Out of the game for a while

slow95z

Always parting 80s
SILVER Star

i would post it in the 80 series area but its not technical so will post it here.

enough of the 80s guys know me and know i part them out all the time so want to give warning as to why i wont be around as much. we just got the news today my wife has stage 4 cancer at age 41. no symptoms yet so its early and we have a chance but it has spread to her brain. we will be spending a bunch of nights on the road and away from home in Atlanta so i will not have the time to part out cruisers.

yeah i know its kinda random and weird to post it here but i thought i should at least let the guys that get parts from me and recommend me (thanks btw for the business) that i wont be responding to messages as fast as the old days. if you need something, arent in a rush and willing to deal with me still send me a message. i will be around just not my usual instant reply and next day pulling your stuff kinda response time.

i would post it in the 80 series area but its not technical so will post it here.

enough of the 80s guys know me and know i part them out all the time so want to give warning as to why i wont be around as much. we just got the news today my wife has stage 4 cancer at age 41. no symptoms yet so its early and we have a chance but it has spread to her brain. we will be spending a bunch of nights on the road and away from home in Atlanta so i will not have the time to part out cruisers.

yeah i know its kinda random and weird to post it here but i thought i should at least let the guys that get parts from me and recommend me (thanks btw for the business) that i wont be responding to messages as fast as the old days. if you need something, arent in a rush and willing to deal with me still send me a message. i will be around just not my usual instant reply and next day pulling your stuff kinda response time.
Damn!

Sorry to hear that!

My prayers are with you!

I wish her (and you) well!

Let us know if you need anything!

slow95z

Always parting 80s
SILVER Star

Thanks everyone. Been a s***ty day/week/year for sure. To top it all off we are moving tomorrow haha. Let's talk about how bad a weekend can get.

On the plus side I am moving back to the farm where my shop is so for those of you that like to stop by when you are on I16 we will always be around a bunch of cruisers now

Thanks everyone. Been a s***ty day/week/year for sure. To top it all off we are moving tomorrow haha. Let's talk about how bad a weekend can get.

On the plus side I am moving back to the farm where my shop is so for those of you that like to stop by when you are on I16 we will always be around a bunch of cruisers now
GA is to warm for me! But I will send @Hugh Heifer over with beer :D

slow95z

Always parting 80s
SILVER Star

Two years ago today I lost my wife to cancer. You have a fight ahead, it is tough, I'm sorry to hear this has been laid on you and your wife. Not sure what else to say, but there will be happy times again for you.
Thanks man. Just lost my dad 11 months ago to cancer related to agent orange so I know the pain fades and life goes on for the living. It's not easy but having just dealt with this does help.

Top Bottom