Out of State Purchase -- Is anyone willing to check out a vehicle for a fellow cruiserhead? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

I'm a Kansas City cruiser junky who is helping a close friend facilitate his first cruiser purchase. Noah, future cruiserhead, has been on the search for a locked 80-series for quite some time. He has his sights set on the following 1995 FZJ80 in Raleigh (zip code 27608).

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/4744807250.html

Seeing as how we're approximately 1,000 miles away, we're reaching out to you fine folks in case anyone is close to the vehicle and willing to take a look. We've been in contact with the seller, a very nice guy who is very welcoming of a fellow cruiserhead pouring over his vehicle.

If you're free and willing, please reply to the post or PM me. From there, we can connect by phone, email or text, whichever is preferred, and go over the details. And, thank you VERY much, in advance. If there's ever a need to do the same for a cruiser here in KC, hit me up.

All the best,
Matt
Tornado Alley Cruisers

Last edited:
What's the timeframe you need someone to look at this (tonight, tomorrow, this week sometime, this weekend, next week, etc.)?

I guess that's some pretty pertinent information, huh? =) This week would be preferable. Next week at the latest.

I'm slammed this week, but may have some time this weekend. Anyone else free?

If no one else is free, and you have time over the weekend, we would take you up on that and be very appreciative. The seller is holding it for my friend.

PM sent. You guys are awesome!

I don't believe it has... The owner doesn't think so, either. It seems like a pretty straight truck. It's had a few fender benders, and the front fenders and hood have been repainted, at a minimum. I'd imagine the front bumper/grill/etc. has had some work or been replaced, too. It also apparently smokes a bit at start-up -- probably worn valve seals due to the miles, but nothing to freak out about.

Sat am set to look at, PM sent

Well her she is 1995 " Mountain Girl "... what an awesome ride! Noah is getting one sweet ride. No rust 250,830 and never been off road.
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG
More of MT Girl
DSC_0006.JPG

]

More photos
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

Last ones...
DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

Awesome!!! Thanks for helping out!!

Who's shop is that?
A longtime friend that live 2 miles from Marcia and I. He works out of it most days. He is very reasonably priced and is very knowledgeable. His family ran the Raleigh bus terminal until it moved from downtown and he was the main mechanic working on the buses. I can hook up anyone that needs a good mechanic or wants to get their rig into the air. He can usually check out your ride that week you get up with him.

This is the second LC coming from Raleigh area to KC that I have heard of this week :) **edit - if they work out**

This is the second LC coming from Raleigh area to KC that I have heard of this week :) **edit - if they work out**
We're all just so awesome that non members benefit from selling a NC truck just on the hopes that we've touched it! Geez, buyers are stupid. :p

You find a house yet? When you getting here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom