Our HJ 61 from Radd Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Dad and I picked this perfectly good HJ 61 , cable lockers that work perfectly , this 12H-T is more efficient than my 13B-T. And best of all it cleaned up nicely with some patena on the decals and H55F . The driveline is very tight on this princess .
HJ-61 003.jpg
HJ-61 007.jpg
HJ-61 010.jpg

here are a few more
HJ-61 012.jpg
HJ-61 016.jpg
HJ-61 018.jpg

The wet areas is rain water. This machine doesnt leak a drop.

Awesome ride, that 12H-T and factory cable lockers are sweet!!

Dang. And the springs have some arch in them still too. How many miles has that thing got on it, and what happened to the tow hook? Very nice score.

One more thing, how to you like the location for the mirrors. Do they work there?

Me like.

that's a cute truck you got there!:cheers:

Nice rig. I saw one that looked just like that a few days ago (here in the states). RHD and all. Different wheels and front bumper tho.

i think cable lockers would be sweet to have just cause they are cool. then add a toyota 12H-T! im in love! tho i will admit im not a fan of the 61's high roof. definitely a 60 lover, but that wouldnt stop me from rocking that thing.

Thanks for the compliments. We are extremely happy with it . This 61 came with reciepts of every oil change and by the looks of the folder it came with . I would say the PO in Japan maintained her and didnt smoke. BONUS.
HJ-61 026.jpg
HJ-61 024.jpg
HJ-61 033.jpg

i think cable lockers would be sweet to have just cause they are cool. then add a toyota 12H-T! im in love! tho i will admit im not a fan of the 61's high roof. definitely a 60 lover, but that wouldnt stop me from rocking that thing.

you'd be amazed at how much bigger it feels inside with the high roof... I'm sure the factory sun roof has something to do with that as well.

I saw one of these fly by me going uphill a few weeks ago; made me look like I was going backwards.

How much of a hassle is it to import one of these into California?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom