Our '16 LC was totaled, now looking for another (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
My wife was driving home from GA to NC, hit a piece of concrete the car in front of her swerved to avoid, caused her to spin 360 a few times and eventually hit another car. Ended up being frame damage and my insurance company just notified me it was totaled.

My wife and 4 kids were in the truck and walked out without a scratch. She instantly told me she wants another 200 series.

Now we are on the hunt.

We found a used 2016 blue on brown that caught my eye but it's in a snow state and that is concerning to us. Anyone by chance near Balise Toyota in Rhode Island that would be willing to give it a once over??

Oh yeah, I'm also deployed to Afghanistan currently and will be for the next 3 months. Wouldn't be so bad but I'm the one who buys all the cars in my family so my wife isn't comfortable taking the reins on this one.

Any help/guidance is appreciated.

Link to LC at Balise Toyota in RI.

Thanks,
-Chris

Pic of totaled LC

67970609_1337895636391801_1307611997382115328_n.jpg

Glad to hear every one is okay. If you need one looked at in Utah let me know. However as we salt our road I actually flew to Georgia to get my 2016. But as availability is low if you find one out here I can take a look.

Whew, super glad the LC did its job and your family walked away. Those moments are really scary. That "16 looks fine on paper.

Glad to hear every one is okay. If you need one looked at in Utah let me know. However as we salt our road I actually flew to Georgia to get my 2016. But as availability is low if you find one out here I can take a look.

I will certainly let you know if one shows up there. Thanks for the offer!

-Chris

Whew, super glad the LC did its job and your family walked away. Those moments are really scary. That "16 looks fine on paper.
I'm really interested as the miles are so low considering it's a 2016.

I'm really interested as the miles are so low considering it's a 2016.
Since the miles are close to the end of the full factory warranty, asked the dealer if they will make it a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle, buy it, and don't look back. :)

If you happen to find one in Austin/Central Texas I’d be glad to take a look at it.

Great to hear your family fared so well

The rear seats look strangely worn for 31k miles.

I'll be happy to look at something in the DC metro area if something comes up.

I'll look in the Vegas area for you if you find one.

Sorry to hear about the incident, but glad to hear everyone was safe. Are you looking for a stock or built replacement? I know of a built 16+ coming up for sale soon.
Depends on mods and price. I already have a roof rack and am planning on a lift, tires, sliders as soon as we get another LC. Message or PM if you have details.

Thanks,
-Chris

If you happen to find one in Austin/Central Texas I’d be glad to take a look at it.

Great to hear your family fared so well
Thanks, we saw this one in Richardson though I'm not sure how close this is to you.

We are actually from San Antonio when not moving everywhere for the Army.

Anyway, thanks for the offer regardless.

-Chris

Glad to see that the truck did its job and everyone survived unscathed. Best of luck in your search for a replacement.

Holy crap Chris, glad the family is okay. Better to be in a 200 that can take a hell of a hit and get another one than be in something smaller that might not of taken it so well.

Holy crap Chris, glad the family is okay. Better to be in a 200 that can take a hell of a hit and get another one than be in something smaller that might not of taken it so well.
Thanks Rob, the search begins as she instantly said she wants another 200 series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom